4355 S Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60653-3513

Harold's Chicken 41B

(Between E 44th St and E 43rd St)

Neighborhoods: Bronzeville
Cuisine: American, Chicken, Lunch specials

Harold's Chicken 41B is a American, Chicken, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The service was excellent. They found right combination of cashier and cook. Very friendly"
"I recently visited this location. Although I had to wait the food was fresh and absolutely @ delicious. The cashier encouraged me to try the Soul food and I wasn't disappointed. I definitely return tO this location"
"Fresh food "
"The food is always fresh and order takers are okay and the owner/manager always very pleasant. "
  • 7/09/2016

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/26/2016

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/07/2016

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/20/2016

An American food lover from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2015

A diner from IL tried it.

• 10/06/2015

• 6/19/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh food
  • 5/27/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/14/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/27/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

joanneh1 photo

joanneh1

Chicago, IL

Worst Chicken and service I ever had.

Me and my co-workers ordered food from this restaurant and it was the worst I had ever tasted,the chicken was not fresh and the fries had to have been sitting there all day,it tasted awful and the grease must have been at least a week old.We tried to call the manager and she was very rude her name is Ontaria who claimed she owned this store. If she does I don’t see this place being opened very long because you just can’t get by on specials alone. We had ordered 2 specials but we also ordered 3,4 wing dinners.I can promise you that this store or any other Harolds will never get anymore of my hard earned money.

4 wing dinner

bad real bad don’t eat here because it will just piss you off if you are hungry and you don’t like stale tasting food.

American Chicken Dinner

Harold's Chicken 41B  Restaurant Reviews

Harold's Chicken 41B is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Harolds Chicken In Bronzeville, Harold's Chicken 41st Cottage Grove, Harolds On 43 Cottage Grove, Harold's Chicken 60653, Harold's Chicken 44 Cottage Grove, Harold'S Chicken 43rd Cottage Grove, and Harold's Chicken 43rd Cottage Grove.