Harpoon Willy's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Gluten Free

Harpoon Willy's is a American, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"There were six of us and we had a great time. The food was excellent !!!!"
"Relaxed casual atmosphere"
"Ellie was our server and shelves fantastic and her recommendations were on point. The salad needed more dressing, they ran out of short ribs, but other than that...great."
Cons
"Prime rib was not really a prime rib"
cv1 photo

cv1

Brielle, NJ

Save your money. Wait till summer is over.

I am a local that visits the restaurant all year long, around three of four times a month, with my wife. We always dine around 3 PM to avoid the crowds. I always have a house salad and a well done Filet Mignon. Usually the food is excellent and the service very good. For some reason, as summer approaches (maybe its the morons that are hired as summer help), both the food and service deteriorate greatly, especially on Mondays. The past two dining experiences (on Mondays) have been the same. The Filet Mignon takes 45 minutes to cook instead of the normal 20 minute wait. When it finally does arrive, it is cold and gristly. During the 45 minute wait the waitress totally ignores you, so if you need to refresh your drink, you have to go to the bar yourself. I have had enough of this terrible treatment and intend to avoid the restaurant entirely until fall again approaches. Yes, on the second event I did ask for the manager to report the terrible food and service, but was told that the manager had stepped out for a while. Avoid this place like the plague (especially on summer Mondays).

December 3, 2008

Love the atmosphere and food

I am asking for my parents to take me to Harpoon Willy's for my birthday this year because it is so cozy and makes me feel so good The food is great and it is such a beautiful litte place. It feels like a country cottage/house on the…
March 28, 2008

Great river view

This is a restaurant that specializes in seafood and has great chowders. We love the fun atmosphere and the river views. The prices are fair and the atmosphere is fun.

American Lunch Gluten Free

Harpoon Willy's  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/13/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 11/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2015 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 9/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    There were six of us and we had a great time. The food was excellent !!!!
  • 10/28/2013 A diner from Howell, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2013 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2013 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 9/28/2013 A diner from Summit, NJ tried it.

Harpoon Willy's is located near the cities of Sea Girt, Brielle, Pt Pleasant Beach, Spring Lake Heights, and Spring Lake.
People found this by searching for: Harpoon Willies Brielle Nj, Harpoon Willy's Menu, Harpoon Willy's Manasquan Nj Menu, Harpoon Willys Nj, Harpoon Willy's Manasquan Nj, Harpoon Willys Menu, Harpoon Willies Nj, and Harpoon Willy's Brielle Nj Menu.