14 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021-4001

Harvest Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, Catering, Lunch

Harvest Buffet is a Buffet, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 9/07/2014

A Buffet food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A Buffet chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/26/2013

A Buffet food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 9/20/2013

A dining patron from Westbury, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2013

A diner from Freeport, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/01/2013

A Buffet food lover from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/02/2013

A dining patron from South Richmond Hill, NY tried it and liked it.

williamchen photo

williamchen

New York, NY

Food cleaniless of question, poor service

I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Last night while dined at Harvest Buffet, I found a fly in my soup that totally killed my appetite. I complained to the manager who reluctantly admitted it as a problem and offered me a $3 discount off of my bill. Not that I cared about the discount, but they managed to ruin my night with my wife that simply outraged me. We quickly paid the bill and vowed not to return to that restaurant again. By the way, unbeknownst to me, the restaurant charges a mandatory tip regardless of how many people there are in your party. That said, even you want to tip less because of the poor service received, you will not have a prayer.

SmittyNYUSA photo

SmittyNYUSA

Coram, NY

Fantastic!!! The place the Asians love

Thi place is unbeleivable. I would guess the 3 times I’ve been there that 80% of the patrons were Asian. That means only one thing, the place is great.

The variety of high end, gourmet dishes is astounding. They refresh so often it doesn’t get stale and cold like at the run of the mill buffet.

There is authentic Chinese/Thai and Sushi. Perhaps at a a-la-carte restaurant the food is a bit fresher but they do very well here and the variety is fantastic.

This is a Chinatown style place that rivals Fortune Wheel in Levittown and The Orient in Bethpage.

Some days/nights there is a special holiday where they really pull out all the stops.

Ignore the negative comments on this place, I eat at authentic Chinese restaurants regularly with my brother in law who is Asian and fluent in Cantonese.

saucyspicysoy photo

saucyspicysoy

Little Neck, NY

It'salright. I think it's pricey compared to...

It’salright. I think it’s pricey compared to its quality. I’d rather go to century buffet.

Contis Ristorante

Italian in Douglastown-Little Neck

10/28/2019

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Deli on the Green and liked it.

10/10/2019

A dining patron from Concord, CA tried Morton's, The Steakhouse - Great Neck.

7/20/2019

A dining patron from Clifton, NJ tried Scotto Pizza.

7/06/2019

A Steakhouse food lover from Little Neck, NY tried Peter Luger Steak House and liked it.

6/17/2019

A Japanese food lover from New York, NY tried Saku.

5/28/2019

A diner from Lindenhurst, NY tried Grill Time.

5/28/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Washington, DC tried Yummy.

5/24/2019

A dining patron from US tried Deli on the Green and liked it. They liked the food.

4/28/2019

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Yummy and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/26/2019

A French chowhound from West Babylon, NY tried Entre.

Buffet Catering Dinner

Harvest Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Harvest Buffet is located near the cities of Kensington, Great Neck Plaza, Great Nck Plz, Kings Point, and Thomaston.
People found this by searching for: Golden Harvest Buffet, Harvest Buffet Great Neck, Harvest Buffet, Llc 18702 Menu, Harvest Buffet, Harvest Buffet Menu, Harvest Buffet Great Neck Menu, Harvest Buffet Little Neck, Harvest Buffet Website, and Harvest Buffet Great Neck Website.