14 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021-4001

Harvest Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, Catering, Lunch

Harvest Buffet is a Buffet, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 9/07/2014

A Buffet chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/26/2013

A Buffet chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 9/20/2013

A Buffet food lover from Westbury, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2013

A dining patron from Freeport, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/01/2013

A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/02/2013

A diner from South Richmond Hill, NY tried it and liked it.

williamchen photo

williamchen

New York, NY

Food cleaniless of question, poor service

I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Last night while dined at Harvest Buffet, I found a fly in my soup that totally killed my appetite. I complained to the manager who reluctantly admitted it as a problem and offered me a $3 discount off of my bill. Not that I cared about the discount, but they managed to ruin my night with my wife that simply outraged me. We quickly paid the bill and vowed not to return to that restaurant again. By the way, unbeknownst to me, the restaurant charges a mandatory tip regardless of how many people there are in your party. That said, even you want to tip less because of the poor service received, you will not have a prayer.

SmittyNYUSA photo

SmittyNYUSA

Coram, NY

Fantastic!!! The place the Asians love

Thi place is unbeleivable. I would guess the 3 times I’ve been there that 80% of the patrons were Asian. That means only one thing, the place is great.

The variety of high end, gourmet dishes is astounding. They refresh so often it doesn’t get stale and cold like at the run of the mill buffet.

There is authentic Chinese/Thai and Sushi. Perhaps at a a-la-carte restaurant the food is a bit fresher but they do very well here and the variety is fantastic.

This is a Chinatown style place that rivals Fortune Wheel in Levittown and The Orient in Bethpage.

Some days/nights there is a special holiday where they really pull out all the stops.

Ignore the negative comments on this place, I eat at authentic Chinese restaurants regularly with my brother in law who is Asian and fluent in Cantonese.

saucyspicysoy photo

saucyspicysoy

Little Neck, NY

It'salright. I think it's pricey compared to...

It’salright. I think it’s pricey compared to its quality. I’d rather go to century buffet.

Contis Ristorante

Italian in Douglastown-Little Neck

8/08/2020

A French chowhound from Great Neck, NY tried Entre and liked it. They liked the food.

6/06/2020

A Japanese food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Chez Kama Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2020

An American food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Empire K Roasters and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/18/2020

A dining patron from US tried Morton's, The Steakhouse - Great Neck and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/02/2020

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Bevanda.

1/05/2020

A Chinese food lover from Great Neck, NY tried Yummy and liked it.

12/24/2019

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Seven Seas Reataurant.

12/14/2019

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Yummy and liked it.

10/28/2019

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Deli on the Green and liked it.

10/10/2019

A Steak chowhound from Concord, CA tried Morton's, The Steakhouse - Great Neck.

Buffet Catering Dinner

Harvest Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Harvest Buffet is located near the cities of Kensington, Great Neck Plaza, Great Nck Plz, Kings Point, and Thomaston.
People found this by searching for: Harvest Buffet Great Neck Menu, Harvest Buffet, Harvest Buffet Great Neck, Harvest Buffet Menu, Harvest Buffet Little Neck, Harvest Buffet Website, Harvest Buffet Great Neck Website, Golden Harvest Buffet, and Harvest Buffet, Llc 18702 Menu.