Harvest Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"Delicious pizza, excellent service"
"Friendly people great service and great food"
"We travel over 45 minutes to this restaurant every couple of months for their delicious pizza, we would definately go more often if we could! This place has great food but it has the best pizza EVER! I've been going sinc my parents would bring me as "
Cons
"No cons except I wish we lived closer!"
Comments
"The best pizza anywhere! They also make killer club sandwiches and their homemade fries are awesome! A great place to eat"
"A must dine if in queensbury or surrounding areas"
"They have the best pizza ever! They even appeared on Racheql Ray a couple yrs ago for their pizza."
November 13, 2010

Very good food

I went for my birthday and it was very good. Good food and people and very clean. Would definitely recommend.
December 7, 2009

Harvest Restaurant is the best place around!

Great place! Wonderful Service and atmosphere! Food is out of this world!!!!!!!!! The Clubs and Salads are HUGE and the pizza is so wonderful they shouldn't even call it pizza! Highly recommend!
November 1, 2009

Harvest Restaurant is rude

We went here two different times and got horrible service both times. The first time was during the world series and our server was more interested in watching the game than doing their job. When we asked for a box to put our food in it…

Italian Lunch Delivery

Harvest Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/05/2016 A diner from Queensbury, NY tried it.

• 10/11/2016 A diner from Nashua, NH tried it.

• 8/26/2016 A diner from Albany, NY tried it.

• 7/02/2016 A diner from Lagrangeville, NY tried it.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Clifton Park, NY tried it.

• 1/30/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2015 A diner from North Adams, MA tried it.

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Schuylerville, NY tried it.

• 10/23/2015 A diner from Clifton Park, NY tried it.

• 10/05/2015 A diner from Cohoes, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Harvest Pizza Queensbury, Harvest Restaurant Queensbury, Harvest Restaurant Menu Queensbury, Harvest Pizza Menu, Harvest Restaurant Queensbury Menu, Harvest Restaurant Queensbury Ny Menu, The Harvest Restaurant Queensbury Ny, and Harvest Restaurant Glens Falls Ny.