Harvest Seasonal Grill

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Burgers

Harvest Seasonal Grill is a American, Lunch, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Atmosphere in bar, outside patio, great appetizers, "
"The food was very good, and I am a picky Italian. The server was very pleasant and efficient."
Cons
"I feel, depending were you are seated the surrounding areas can be loud"
Comments
"It is a great location, Harvest is decorated in good colors and the food is very tasty. I will continue to visit Harvest."
  • 2/14/2016

An American food lover from Camp Hill, PA tried it.

• 7/01/2015

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2015

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/24/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/17/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/03/2014

Pros
    Cons
    I feel, depending were you are seated the surrounding areas can be loud
    Comments
cschuby photo

cschuby

Royersford, PA

Worst meal I have EVER had

I dine out alot. Probably 5 evenings of any given week. This was, far and away, the worst meal I have ever had. I would give this NO stars, but that isn’t allowed, The food was actually BAD..that is, the vegetables were actually rotten. I took a bite and almost threw up. My guests meal was not edible either. To make matters worse, the waiter was reluctant to take it back. He did finally agree to take my meal off the bill, but never apologized. The manager never asked what was wrong, nor did he apologize. DON’T GO THERE..you’ve been given fair warning.

phl911 photo

phl911

West Chester, PA

Noisy!

Our waitperson was friendly and helpful, taking us through the menu, adding lots of details. Hearing her was the issue. Hearing the friends around our table was an issue. A group conversation was impossible. Comments had to be repeated to be heard. Fun cocktails’ menu, but glasses were so narrow it was hard to drink from them. Flatbreads and boneless wings were OK, crabmeat appetizer was yummy. BBQ flank steak was tough, grilled corn on the cob was inedible, even after a second cob was brought for one of our group. This was not sweet, tender local corn. It was tough as nails. The best sweet corn in the area is just down the road at Pete’s produce. Try it! Disappointing first visit. May try again, but noise level is a real downer.

American Good for groups Parking

Harvest Seasonal Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Harvest Seasonal Grill is located near the cities of Cheyney, Gradyville, Middletown Twp, Wawa, and Chester Heights.
People found this by searching for: Harvest Restaurant Chadds Ford Pa, Harvest Seasonal Grill Chadds Ford Pa, Harvest Restaurant Chadds Ford, Harvest Grill Glen Mills, Harvest Glen Mills, Harvest Grill, and Harvest Chadds Ford Pa.