Hash House A Go Go

Cuisine: American, American (New), Lunch

March 29, 2013

The food was good, but I kept being pushed by hipsters instagraming their plates. Only issue was that the 700 different flavors made it more exhausting than enjoyable to eat...
February 1, 2010

Best Breakfast In Vegas

My husband and I were in Vegas for a week and really tired of the breakfast options on the strip. We found Hash House towards the end of the trip...needless to say we would have had breakfast there daily had we discovered this gem earlier.…
January 7, 2010

Upscale but still pretty satandard diner fare

I went back to see if I had missed something. The place was waiting lines out into the parking lot so we left without a second shot. My first trip I had the ribs. They were pretty typical diner style ribs baked in sauce, which I do not…

Quiznos Sub

Sandwiches in Buffalo

8/18/2017

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried Sunny's Chicken & Fish, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The whole wings are the best wings I've tasted outside my own kitchen! Seasoned so we'll. I love this place!
8/17/2017

An American food lover from Lansing, MI tried Artisan Hotel Boutiques’ Mood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ecclectic atmsphere and good food presentation
8/17/2017

A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried Café Chloe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
fantastic food!
8/17/2017

A Coffee food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried Coffee Pub in Rancho Oakey and liked it. They liked the food.

8/17/2017

A Chicken food lover from US tried Sunny's Chicken & Fish and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

8/17/2017

A dining patron from Irmo, SC tried Metro Pizza.

8/15/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried The Restaurant At Los Prados in Los Prados, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/14/2017

A food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried The Restaurant At Los Prados in Los Prados.

8/13/2017

An Italian chowhound from North Las Vegas, NV tried Bj's Restaurant and Brewhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A diner from US tried Panda Express in Silverado Ranch.

American Dinner Parking
Tips
  • You'll need to come hungry if you hope to finish your meal. Better yet, consider sharing--just keep in mind that it costs a couple of dollars to split an entree.
  • If it's crowded at the tables and booths inside, you may be able to snag a spot on the patio outside.
  • The wine list offers a good variety in more than 50 wines, including deals on many California labels.

Hash House A Go Go  Restaurant Reviews

Hash House A Go Go is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: 6800 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas Nv 89146, 6800 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas Nv 89146, Ash House A Go Go, 6800 W Sahara Ave,Las Vegas,Nv,89146, 6800 W Sahara Ave, 6800 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, Nv 89146 2966, 6800 W Sahara Las Vegas, Las Vegas Restaurants 89146 To Go, and Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas Strip.