459 Valley St
Orange, NJ 07050

Hat City Kitchen

Cuisine: American (New), Soul Food, Gastro Pub

Hat City Kitchen is a American (New), Soul Food, and Gastro Pub restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Cons
"Loud"
  • 9/19/2013

An American (New) food lover from Clifton, NJ tried it.

• 8/17/2013

An American (New) food lover from Bloomington, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Loud
MonicaLaSalle photo

MonicaLaSalle

West Orange, NJ

Hat City Kitchen is AWESOME!

Everything about this place I enjoyed. From the hostess to the bartenders to the servers…all professionals and waited on me hand and foot. Like I was a “One In A Million”. Thank you Hat City Kitchen!

The food is the best food that I have had in a long time. The ribs fell right off the bone. The Macaroni and Cheese was the best that I have ever had. My fiancee and I split the Jambalaya and that was “Off the Hook” too.

I wanted to try the Sangria but I opted for a Pina Colada instead.

Needless to say, we will be back Hat City.

Thanks to Theresa, Larry and Howard and the wonderful Chef Pierre whom I hope to meet next time I am there which will be very soon.

Ribs

Outrageous! Fell off the Bone. They melt in your mouth.

Macaroni & Cheese

Best I have had!

Jambalaya

The best I have had North of the Mississippi!

Wilbur1389 photo

Wilbur1389

Newark, NJ

Top Hat

Last Friday my wife went to a play in Orange with friends and they ate at Hat City Kitchen beforehand. She came home raving about the place. She had the butternut squash soup, meatloaf, and the pork free collards( cooked w/ turkey bacon). She couldn’t finish the meatloaf and collards so she brought the leftovers home. I had them around midnight and Oh My were they good. She’s gonna take me there this Friday and I can’t wait.

meatloaf

Just what down home meatloaf should be.Topped w/mushroom gravy and those crispy onion things.Oh Yeah!

Pork Free Collard Greens

I’m a traditional collard man myself, so I was nicely surprised by the taste of collards cooked w/ turkey bacon. Very, very good.

Music American (New) Soul Food

Hat City Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Hat City Kitchen is located near the cities of City Of Orange Twp, City Of Orange, East Orange, West Orange, and South Orange.
People found this by searching for: Hat City Kitchen Reviews, Hat City Kitchen, Top Hat Restaurant In West Orange, Hat City Kitchen Menu, Hat City Kitchen Orange Nj, Top Hat South Orange, "Top Hat" West Orange, and Hat Kitchen City Orange Nj.