7337 Mexico Rd
St Peters, MO 63376-1306

Hatfield's & McCoy's Restaurant

Cuisine: BBQ, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Hatfield's & McCoy's Restaurant is a BBQ, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"THE ATMOSPHERE IS WONDERFUL. THE OWNER ALWAYS COMES TO OUR TABLE TO CHAT WITH US WHENEVER WE ARE THERE. WE HAVE KNOWN HIM AND HIS WIFE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. CAN'T THINK OF ANY NICER PEOPLE. THE FOOD IS ALWAYS COOKED TO PERFECTION!"
  • 1/01/2019

A BBQ food lover from Alton, IL tried it.

• 11/12/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 7/19/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 6/08/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it.

• 6/24/2016

A dining patron from Wentzville, MO tried it and liked it.

• 12/07/2015

A dining patron from Powell, TN tried it.

• 10/16/2015

A dining patron from Saint Peters, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/15/2015

A dining patron from Florissant, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/06/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/06/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

dougdew photo

dougdew

St Louis, MO

Great restaurant

I go out of my way to eat there it is about 17 miles. There are a lot of other restaurants that serve fish closer but this one has the best food around. I have always got good service the only time I have to wait is if the restaurant is packed even thou this is not rare I am always waited on in a timely manner that makes me feel right at home . Try there fried dill pickles they are great and all the hush puppies you care to eat. With a real down home country feel .

angel1972 photo

angel1972

St Charles, MO

Worst Restaurant in St. Peters

They have the worst service ever. I sat in the restaurant decided what my daughter and I wanted to eat and yet no one has come over to us yet. I waited 10 minutes before I got up and left. As I was leaving a waitress asked where I was going I said I was leaving and going somewhere else to get service. You should never wait more than 60 seconds to be greeted. I have worked in restaurants for over 20 years. This type of service from this restaurant is unacceptable. The hostess instead of just standing around could at least get a drink order as she is seating the guests and grab the hush puppies that would keep guests happy until a waitress is able to come over and take there food order.

Tonia83 photo

Tonia83

St Peters, MO

Please don't waste your money at this restaurant!

I just moved to the St. Peters area and this restaurant looked super cute on the side of Mexico Road, so I thought I had to try it once. It was our first night out in St. Peters for dinner, and I wish I had gone ANYWHERE but here. I mean even tacos at Jack in the Box would have been way better than this place! We blew $30 on the food here for two people and neither of us were pleased. The sauce was very bland on the pulled pork and brisket. The mashed potatoes I swear came out of a box, and the BBQ beans tasted like they came out of a can. The only thing that tasted alright was the fried clams – but not for $30!

Do yourself a favor, go anywhere else!

Combo - Clams and Pulled pork

Clams were OK, pulled pork was awful. The BBQ sauce was bland and flavorless. My sides of potatoes and bbq beans, tasted like they came out of a box and a can, respectively.

mississippimogul photo

mississippimogul

Hannibal, MO

NOT A FISHTAIL

I have been eating at this place for years…they used to have one in Bridgeton too and if you like catfish and/or country cooking this is the place for you. Charming family owned business. I read some reviews concerned about price and all I can say is if you want McDonalds quality and price, don’t expect that. While a dinner may cost you $8.50 you get what you pay for. I have always found the service to be friendly and down home. Again, its not The Ritz Carlton but what a great country place to find in the burbs.

Fried Catfish.

Excellent, crispy and tender. Wonderful slaw and hushpuppies and OH what a cobbler!

Physix photo

Physix

St Peters, MO

Just terrible.

Just terrible. first off i dont know how this site calculates scores but two 1 stars and two 5 stars doesnt average to 4.2 stars by my count. least thats what it was before my review. but anyhow, Ive lived in St. Peters a while now and my wife and I decided to try Hatfield and McCoys tonight. Never again. Service was o.k. Just some disinterested high school kid, but what do you want he’s just workin some part-time job to get some spending cash- not my main beef. im more upset by the 40 dollars we spent after tip for the blandest food ive ever eaten. ive lived in TX and LA and let me tell you ive had some good catfish in my time. The catfish is what brought me in and its just terrible. overpriced and under seasoned. if you want something just fried up with plain ol corn meal with little to no seasoning this is for you. the fried okra was just battered and fried, no thought or talent went into it. ive made better just sittin on the side of the river. the potato salad, macaroni, tartar sauce is store bought, leavin you wonderin why you didnt just spend half the money and eat in. fried pickles are too salty. tea in a masonry jar doesnt make up for the short comings of these lame recipes and boring flavors. it’s just an awful shame if this is what missouri folks think southern cookin tastes like.

Fried Catfish.

you boys should buy one o those paula dean cook books online or something. youre in need of some serious guidence when it comes to catfish fryin

kimmy photo

kimmy

Saint Charles, MO

horrible service

I have never ever ever had service as bad as last night. manager never came to say anything about our over a n hour wait. server forgot alot of our things. excuse she gave us was they had new coupon on restaurant.com. manager did not know about coupon coming out. like i really care. i spent $65.00 for 4 of us and fast food would have been better. will never go back and am telling e-1 i know how crappy it was. word of mouth kills and restaurant should be. 2-11-10 night manager needs to be let go. and to end it all because of gift certificate server had nerve to add 18% tip.

Joshau7 photo

Joshau7

Bridgeton, MO

I have been going to Hatfield’s and McCoy’s...

I have been going to Hatfield’s and McCoy’s for 20 years; I have always received excellent service and great food. I drive from Bridgeton to Mid Rivers; I give Hatfield’s, and McCoy’s five stars.

Fried Catfish.

Fried catfish, fried pickles, BBQ beans, coleslaw and hush puppies all cooked to perfection!

BBQ Lunch Takeout

Hatfield's & McCoy's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hatfield's & McCoy's Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Peters and St Peters.
People found this by searching for: Hatfield And Mccoy Restaurant, Hatfields And Mccoys Restaurant, Hatfield And Mccoys Restaurant Menu, Hatfields And Mccoys Menu, Hatfield And Mccoys Restaurant, The Real Mccoys Grill Florissant Mo, Restaurants That Are Related To The Hatfield And Mccoy, Hatfield And Mccoy's Restaurant, and Hatfield & Mccoy Restaurant St Peters Mo.