Hathaway's Fried Chicken

Cuisine: American, Chicken, Grill

Overall
Pros
"Food is FANTASTIC. "
"The wings would be great only if It didn't have hair fried in the wings. I've only been here twice within the last month, both times I found a hair. (not joking). Brian the owner was very apologetic about the issue until I informed him i would be posting "
"Food is good"
Cons
"I looked at online menu to order. I got there and they charged me a different price than online. I asked about this and I was told they didn't even put the online menu on there. They should change this or give food at those prices...."
"Service is horrible...I called in a order at 5:45 and got there at 6:30 and still had to wait 15 minutes because my order wasn't ready"
Comments
"No need to call in an order"
  • 8/30/2017

An American food lover from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is FANTASTIC.
  • 7/26/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/15/2017

A dining patron from Indian Trail, NC tried it.

• 6/08/2017

A dining patron from Cheraw, SC tried it.

• 6/04/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2017

An American chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/01/2016

An American chowhound from Monroe, NC tried it.

• 11/18/2016

An American food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/11/2016

Ingram35 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Ingram35 liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is good
    Cons
    Comments
    No need to call in an order
  • 9/11/2016

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Monroe13 photo

Monroe13

Monroe, NC

The Best!

They have been around forever and have the best fried chicken ever!

Chicken Tenders

American Delivery Chicken

Hathaway's Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hathaways Monroe Nc, Hathaway's Menu, Hathaways Chicken, Hathaway's Chicken, Hathaways Monroe, Hathaways Chicken Monroe Nc, Hathaways Chicken Monroe Nc Menu, and Hathaways Chicken Monroe.