8 West Pennsylvania Avenue
Towson, MD 21204

Havana Road Cuban Cafe

Cuisine: Cuban, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Havana Road Cuban Cafe is a Cuban, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

OtisPDriftw00d photo

OtisPDriftw00d

Baltimore, MD

The perfect Blind Date Restaurant.

So I got this call, a woman that I know, yackin about I woman I didn’t know. ‘Ok, so, set us up!’ Twenty minutes, a call back, with a phone number. I say, ’Let’s meet for dinner! You like Cuban?’ I thought that she was going to think that I was trying to impress her with my culinary worldliness. Imagine my surprise when I heard ‘Cuban! My Fave!’
So the next night, Saturday, we met at Havana Road Cuban Cafe in Towson, A cozy place, lots to look at, people who know their food, eager to please. Great dinner, great Cuban Flan and Cuban Coffee for dessert. My face hurt from smiling.
We came back for brunch the next Morning!

Lechon Asado

I do eat meat. There, I confess. Fortunately for my partner, they also serve vegetarian and vegan dishes. Mine is a slow roasted pork, braised in white wine and spices,served with sides of black beans, rice and sweet plantains. Just enough, just right.

Cuban Good For Kids Outdoor seating

Havana Road Cuban Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Havana Road Cuban Cafe is located near the cities of Ruxton, Eudowood, Lutherville, Riderwood, and Timonium.
People found this by searching for: Havana Road Restaurant, Chicago Restaurants, Havana Road Cuban Cafe Towson, Reviews Havana Road Cuban Cafe, Flan Dulce De Leche Towson, Md, Havana Road Cuban Cafe Parking, Havana Road Cafe, Havana Road Marta Quintana, and Havana Road Cuban Cafe.