4085 Atlantic Ave, Ste C
Long Beach, CA 90807-2907

Hawaiian BBQ Festival

Neighborhoods: Cal Heights/Bixby Knolls/Los Cerritos
Cuisine: BBQ, Hawaiian, Catering

Hawaiian BBQ Festival is a BBQ, Hawaiian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

JohnEats photo

JohnEats

Long Beach, CA

Awesome Food!!!

I’m a regular at HBF and I’ve got to say this is by far one of my favorite restaurants (when I’m in the mood for Hawaiian BBQ). The food is fresh and they have lots of option for side dishes.
But recently they’ve made a lot of changes, GOOD changes. I was told by the cashier that it’s under a new management. They even told me that they’re in the process of making a “new and improved” menu. No idea what that means, but as long as I get the same great food I’m a happy camper.

BBQ Chicken

Pizza in Wrigley

Your House Restaurant

Sushi in Circle Area

Hawaiian BBQ Festival  Restaurant Reviews

Hawaiian BBQ Festival is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Festive Bbq Menu, Hawaiian Food Bixby, Catered Hawaiian Bbq Menu Ideas, Hawaiian Food Long Beach, Hawaiian Bbq Festival Long Beach, Hawaiian Bar Be Que Bixby Knolls, Hawaiian Bbq Bixby Knolls, Thai Barbecue Festival Bixby, and Hawaiian Bbq On Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, Ca.