Hawaiian Isle

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Lunch

Hawaiian Isle is a Chinese, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, best Mai tai, friendliest staff and management"
Cons
  • 5/08/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2015

A Chinese food lover from Haverhill, MA tried it.

• 10/06/2015

A dining patron from Concord, NH tried it.

• 6/26/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, best Mai tai, friendliest staff and management
    Cons
    None
  • 1/24/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/05/2014

• 5/31/2014

• 11/22/2013

A diner from Haverhill, MA tried it and liked it.

• 11/02/2013

A diner from Salem, NH tried it and liked it.

TandC photo

TandC

Sandown, NH

Going Downhill

I love the food in this place and it has always been my favorite local chinese joint. I have gone out of my way passing several other closer places many times to get their food.So what’s my problem? The last time I was in here I complained about a miserly prepared Zombie and the waitress brought back the manager.He told me I drank it too fast and didn’t let the ice melt.Ice was actually the problem, it was taking up 3/4 of my glass. As far as that I just would have never ordered a Zombie again. But that’s not all.I noticed the food portions have gone down.This was the first time I ever left this place hungry.And I guess the manager now has a grudge against me because he ignored me when I left. In this place your are greeted when you arrive and they always say thank you come again or whatever when you leave.I left the waitress over 20 % as I always do.It was not her fault the manager does not believe “the customer is always right”.After 35 years of coming to this place I am disappointed for the second time.Once many years back I had a lousy meal here.Maybe the cook was having a bad day.The next time I see the owner I’m ratting out the guy.I bet you I get the best Zombie ever made.And yes I will continue to go here but I guess I’ll Have to start eating the bread before my meal comes.I usually stay away from it because I would fill up and not enjoy all of my meal.I actually feel bad about not giving this place 5 stars.

June 28, 2009

Hawaiian Isle is awsome

great food .the bartender carlos is a great guy.the only better place to get chinese food is han garden in bradford but H,I is a very close second try the hawaiian isle steak.yum
December 26, 2007

My personal favorite

This place is incredible. Ever since I was a kid my family has gone to Hawaiian Isle, it is my favorite chinese restaruant. The service is excellent, the drinks are good, and the food is always hot and amazing. The prices are also very…

2/25/2017

A diner from US tried Chicken Connection, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Chicken fingers, rotisserie chicken, sides all excellent
1/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Danville, NH tried AP's Plaistow Pizza Co..

10/01/2016

A Deli chowhound from US tried Casey's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wonderful food and employees
9/08/2016

A Deli food lover from Amesbury, MA tried Casey's Diner.

8/30/2016

A Deli food lover from Elizabeth, NJ tried Casey's Diner.

8/30/2016

A dining patron from Ansonia, CT tried Danos Pizza and Subs.

8/14/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Danos Pizza and Subs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2016

A Deli chowhound from Boston, MA tried Casey's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good home cooked food
7/02/2016

A Deli chowhound from Newmarket, NH tried Casey's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/08/2016

A diner from Boston, MA tried Hawaiian Isle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Cafe Dinner

Hawaiian Isle  Restaurant Reviews

Hawaiian Isle is located near the cities of Newton Junction and Atkinson.
People found this by searching for: Hawaiian Isle Menu, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle, Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Restaurant Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow Nh Menu, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow New Hampshire Menu, and Hawaiian Isle Plaistow.