Salem Ave
Neskowin, OR 97149

Hawk Creek Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Favorite pizza for miles and miles. I live in Lincoln City and drive here for it. It is brick oven pizza. Also love their pasta. They have indoor and outdoor seating. The patio is wonderful in good weather. It is located alongside a trail to the bea"
"Great pizza, slow service."
"The crab cocktail was delicious. Every part of our meal was fabulous."
"Delicious food when it finally arrived. Be prepared to wait."
"Amazing! "
Cons
"Service can be slow, but that is because they are so busy, especially in the summer months."
"Slow service. "
Comments
"They have some unique pizza flavors that are out of this world. My favorite is Thai Chicken. My hubby loves the Smoked Bacon and Garlic w/ Pesto. We've also had the Shrimp Pesto and the Athena. Burgers, Salads and Crab Cakes also amazing. I have yet "
"Cinnamon rolls are huge! Great pizza and breakfasts."
  • 10/07/2018

A diner from Roseburg, OR tried it and liked it.

• 7/21/2018

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/29/2018

Seankenneth tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/13/2017

A chowhound from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2016

A food lover from Depoe Bay, OR tried it.

• 11/09/2015

A diner from Newberg, OR tried it.

• 9/12/2015

A dining patron from White Salmon, WA tried it and liked it.

• 9/08/2015

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/28/2015

A food lover from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2015

A dining patron from Tualatin, OR tried it.

ZaLover photo

ZaLover

Neskowin, OR

Best Za in 90 Miles; Maybe More

Thier pizza is teh best in at leat 90 miles. you may have to even go to Seattle to beat thier Pizza.

SeanKenneth photo

SeanKenneth

Portland, OR

#MeToo Movement

Zero stars was not an option(A danger to the community)

Knowing people who lost hundreds of dollars in wages under previous owners, I was nervous giving the non-local angel-invester/owner couple(the Ulrichs)my Resume. Rightfully so, a few weeks in Frank(ulrich) an overbearing elder of the company, was spewing misogynistic jokes about the sexuality of children in high school. I knew this was a red flag for me,the rest of the staff AE 1extra chummy dishwasher especially found this Amusing! I tried quitting then but they told me how much they needed me and it was true I would only be hurting the staff by jumping ship(on the memorial day weekend they finally gave me starting full time hours as an employee. A Hispanic couple who did my job in the Pizza Pit quit that very day “coincidentally”, more like Understandably after some of the derogatory language coming from staff and regulars AKA.“Frank&Trump’s friends” they never hired another hand all summer, even though we had a 1/3 uptick in sales over any other summer in Neskowin business history, they said they were penny pinching to save for the remodel. I made about 50 cents more then the alcoholic dishwasher who Frank like to pay under the table, probably because we never got tipped out but Instead of quitting I stayed and fed on the proof that I needed; to honestly say-
If you Support the Me Too movement in anyway do not, I repeat do not eat at this establishment. Eating here puts your family and families all over town at a high risk and danger of debauchery and sexual perversion!
That is all I can say at this juncture upon pending legal investigation.

God Bless’

Update Ulrich Construction company is synonymous with risking the safety of our community buy employing misogynists with no wellbeing for minors or elders but most importantly Property and Boundaries alike. I’m truly sorry I can no longer keep an eye on the situation and our little town of Neskowin, now being overwhelming smothered by some of the worst kinds of people on earth. Please protect your families, homes and keep these not so “Well to do” men away from the children teens and young adults in your families!

Pedophilia

OregonianSteve photo

OregonianSteve

Portland, OR

Pizza: great. Clam chowder: scrumptious. Custard: out of ...

Pizza: great. Clam chowder: scrumptious. Custard: out of this world. The long lines of people waiting to get a table or pick up a pizza attest to the high-quality food served at this out-of-the-way cafe just off U.S. 101.

10/07/2018

A diner from Roseburg, OR tried Hawk Creek Cafe and liked it.

7/21/2018

A diner from US tried Hawk Creek Cafe.

6/29/2018

Seankenneth tried Hawk Creek Cafe and didn't like it.

1/13/2017

A food lover from Albany, OR tried Hawk Creek Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/16/2016

A dining patron from Depoe Bay, OR tried Hawk Creek Cafe.

11/09/2015

A chowhound from Newberg, OR tried Hawk Creek Cafe.

9/12/2015

A dining patron from White Salmon, WA tried Hawk Creek Cafe and liked it.

9/08/2015

A dining patron from US tried Hawk Creek Cafe and liked it. They liked the food.

8/28/2015

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Hawk Creek Cafe and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2015

A food lover from Tualatin, OR tried Hawk Creek Cafe.

Pizza Lover Misogynistic Me Too

Hawk Creek Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hawk Creek Cafe Neskowin, Hawk Creek Cafe Menu, Hawk Creek Pizza, Hawk Creek Cafe Neskowin Menu, Hawk Creek Cafe Menu Neskowin, Hawk Creek Cafe Neskowin Oregon, and Hawk Creek Cafe.