3404 N Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60657

HB

Neighborhoods: Lakeview
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Dutch

HB is a American, Seafood, and Dutch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Cozy Good

My friends and I wanted to go to Kafka for a wine tasting event featuring vino from Italy. The event was a great hit and we bought a bottle of the featured prosecco and an Argentine Malbec. Happy with our purchases, we headed out to HB, excited about BYOB without any corkage fee.

People might say HB is cozy. Maybe even a tight squeeze. Let’s face it folks. It’s small. It’s a teeny weeny storefront restaurant that can barely accommodate 20 diners. But for all the lack of space, the service and food is superb. We were greeted warmly and seated right away. The server was engaging, offering spot on suggestions.

My friend stole bits of my escargot while I pilfered her mussels and frites. The truffle sauce was absolutely yummy. I had the sea bass with shrimp scampi. The sea bass was HUGE, perfectly done – tender, juicy, and light. The shrimp scampi was a bonus. By the end of the meal, my friends and I were too full to even contemplate dessert. But I know that this is definitely going to be a regular spot for me since it’s so close by.

BYOB American Seafood
Sun,Tue-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

HB  Restaurant Reviews

HB is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Hb Lakeview, Hb Restaurant Chicago, H B Lakeview, Hb Chicago Halsted, Hearty Restaurant Restaurant, Hb Chicago, Hb Restaurant, and Hb Chicago Restaurant.