1861 Hooper Ave
Toms River, NJ 08753

Healthy and Delicious

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Burgers, Deli

Pros
"Food is very good "
Cons
"They need to step it up in the kitchen. Last time I was in there it took 40 minutes to get my food. 20 minutes in to my order they tell me there's no more burgers. So I order something else. Food is awsome but they need to be faster in the kitchen "
  • 8/19/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is very good
    Cons

Sandwiches Takeout Parking

Healthy and Delicious  Restaurant Reviews

Healthy and Delicious is located near the cities of South Toms River, Beachwood, Pine Beach, and Island Heights.
People found this by searching for: Healthy And Delishious Toms River, Healthy Restaurants In Silverton, Nj, Healthy And Delicious Toms River, Healthy And Delicious Silverton, Healthy And Delicious Silverton Nj, Healthy And Declicious Restaurant, Healthy & Delicious Toms River, and Healthy And Delicious Menu.