126 South Ave
Bloomington, MN 55425-5525

Healthy Express

Cuisine: Healthy, Lunch, Organic

Healthy Express is a Healthy, Lunch, and Organic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"I have been here 4 times and the customer service is awful. The workers have always been rude and impatient, like they don't want me there. I don't want to come back."
"Inexpensive, healthier options, tasty "
Cons
"Awful customer service. Food is average."
"Confusing combo menu "
  • 6/01/2018

A Healthy chowhound from Eden Prairie, MN tried it.

• 9/28/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/07/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/23/2014

A Healthy chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Awful customer service. Food is average.
  • 10/17/2014

A Healthy food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/02/2014

A Healthy chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Inexpensive, healthier options, tasty
    Cons
    Confusing combo menu
  • 7/19/2014

• 7/15/2014

A Healthy food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/20/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

miss_submiss photo

miss_submiss

Minneapolis, MN

Detailed Nutritional Info!

When we asked for nutritional info, the gentleman behind the counter pulled out an entire binder full of info on everything. Very detailed.

Service was great- even though we stopped at closing time.

When we mentioned we were regular mall walkers he also made sure we got punch cards.

We just had the Yo Slender smoothies- but they were great- very tasty.

Next week we plan on trying it out for dinner.

Yo Slender Smoothy

So good! Very creamy. Many fruits to choose from and combine.

Healthy Good For Kids Dinner

Healthy Express  Restaurant Reviews

Healthy Express is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Healthy Express Bloomington Mn, Slender Smoothies, Healthy Express, Tucci Benucch Nutrition, Healthy Express Menu, Slender Smoothie, Tucci Benucch Nutrition Facts, and Healthy Express Nutrition.