Hearthside Restaurant The

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

Hearthside Restaurant The is a Italian, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"Eveything they do need to hire more staff but still the best been going there seince I was a kid"
"Great food and great service"
"I LOVE hearthside pizza,i always get good sevice,my kids love it there pkus its close to home."
"Staff was very friendly. The food was great."
"Fast and friendly service delicious food and pizza to die for."
"Best food, service and reasonable prices. Have been a customer over 30 years as have been my whole family and friends"
"The area and the panhandlers in the parking lot"
"Its shabby but clean. No improvements for me"
"Different people on the phones for delivery"
"Will for sure return, loved the food and the staff was warm and friendly"
"Best is spaghetti and meatballs, meatball sandwich and bacon cheeseburger plate. All pizza is great especially house special."
madmom80 photo

Saint Paul, MN

Worst service ever!!!

Horrible service. I ordered a taco salad no onions and a malt. It was rung up correctly. I don’t drive and I’m pregnant, so I ordered delivery for my son and I. The malt was a shake with no malt at all. Okay, fine. But then I open my salad to onions galore all nestled beneath the meat and mixed in. I have a picture of the receipt next to my order. I wasn’t pleased, but mistakes happen. So I call. The order taker and delivery man, who was fairly nice, answers. I explained. He put me on hold. Returned and asked what I would like. Figuring between a replacement or refund, like any other place would offer, I asked for my correct order to be brought out. Put on hold again. He returns and says all they can do is $2 off my next order. So I tell him no. If I can’t get my correct food I ordered, I would like a complete refund. Put on hold again… Then I’m told I can only have a refund if I bring my messed up order in the restaurant to them in person. I tell them I can’t. Not only am I home with my young son, It’s about to storm and my only way there would be walking a mile there and back while pregnant after I worked all day. No thanks. Totally inappropriate thing to expect when you’re the one that messed up. Put on hold AGAIN. Comes back and says the manager is saying that’s all he can do and I could just pick the onions off and they have too many orders to deliver the correct one to me. Absolutely horrible. And the fact he is making this poor guy go back and forth without coming to the phone himself. I told the guy it’s unacceptable. They took my money for an order I haven’t received and refuse to deliver or refund. He put me on hold again. After a few minutes, the phone was hung up. I called back. A lady picked up this time. She was very understanding and tried to get the manager to talk to me with no avail. She took my name and number and said she’d try to get him to call me back. It’s been over an hour so far and nothing…

aj1971 photo

Roseville, MN

I'm eating the wrong pizza again

I love a good pizza and from time to time I find one. But here is the problem when I just want a good quick meal my favorite pizza joint is just too far some times. Hearthside has a good pizza however around 6 months ago I stopped going there because of the rash of Wrong orders and mistake after mistake. Service is slow and every time I stop in someone is on break. That’s fine but no one helps with the customers. I’m on break and I’ll help you in 7 minutes, does not make me happy to return. But tonight after a 6 month hiatus I returned only to make it home with the wrong order given to me. I will not be back!! The food is not good enough to make up for the lack luster staff and screw ups.

Laureate651 photo

Roseville, MN

Good value, delivery a plus

Hearthside is an above average restaurant that served a variety of sandwiches, pastas,pizza, and appetizers. I like Hearthside because it delivers to my area. I usualy get the House Special burger. It is a 1/2 pound burger that has two slices of bacon and two slices of american cheese and comes with lettuce and pickles on the side. It is served with a huge order of fried as well as a small side salad. The Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is also good. The best appetizer in my opinion are the Onion Rings. They are beer battered and the portion is extremely generous. The spaghetti is decent but nothing special. Hearthside is nothing amazing, but it is decent quality for a decent price.

May 5, 2010

Best pizza in St. Paul

This small Italian-American restaurant was established 1971 and have been serving pizza, pasta and more ever since. They spend hours making their own marinara and use award-winning mozzarella in all their cooking.

Italian Good for groups Lunch

Hearthside Restaurant The  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/04/2015 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 7/16/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/22/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2016 A diner from MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/09/2016 A diner from MN tried it.

• 11/06/2015 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 9/06/2015 A diner from Aurora, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/04/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hearthside Restaurant The is located near the cities of St Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Hearthside Menu, Haertside Pizza, Hearthside Pizza St Paul Menu, Hearthside Restaurant, Hearthside Restaurant Menu, Hearthside Pizza Menu St Paul, Hearthside Pizza Menu, Hearthside Pizza Rice Street, and Hearthside Restaurant Menu St Paul.