Hearthside Restaurant The

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

Hearthside Restaurant The is a Italian, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food and great service"
"I LOVE hearthside pizza,i always get good sevice,my kids love it there pkus its close to home."
"Staff was very friendly. The food was great."
"Fast and friendly service delicious food and pizza to die for."
"Best food, service and reasonable prices. Have been a customer over 30 years as have been my whole family and friends"
"Food"
Cons
"The area and the panhandlers in the parking lot"
"Its shabby but clean. No improvements for me"
"Different people on the phones for delivery"
Comments
"Will for sure return, loved the food and the staff was warm and friendly"
"Best is spaghetti and meatballs, meatball sandwich and bacon cheeseburger plate. All pizza is great especially house special."
aj1971 photo

aj1971

Roseville, MN

I'm eating the wrong pizza again

I love a good pizza and from time to time I find one. But here is the problem when I just want a good quick meal my favorite pizza joint is just too far some times. Hearthside has a good pizza however around 6 months ago I stopped going there because of the rash of Wrong orders and mistake after mistake. Service is slow and every time I stop in someone is on break. That’s fine but no one helps with the customers. I’m on break and I’ll help you in 7 minutes, does not make me happy to return. But tonight after a 6 month hiatus I returned only to make it home with the wrong order given to me. I will not be back!! The food is not good enough to make up for the lack luster staff and screw ups.

pasta

Laureate651 photo

Laureate651

Roseville, MN

Good value, delivery a plus

Hearthside is an above average restaurant that served a variety of sandwiches, pastas,pizza, and appetizers. I like Hearthside because it delivers to my area. I usualy get the House Special burger. It is a 1/2 pound burger that has two slices of bacon and two slices of american cheese and comes with lettuce and pickles on the side. It is served with a huge order of fried as well as a small side salad. The Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is also good. The best appetizer in my opinion are the Onion Rings. They are beer battered and the portion is extremely generous. The spaghetti is decent but nothing special. Hearthside is nothing amazing, but it is decent quality for a decent price.

May 5, 2010

Best pizza in St. Paul

This small Italian-American restaurant was established 1971 and have been serving pizza, pasta and more ever since. They spend hours making their own marinara and use award-winning mozzarella in all their cooking.

Italian Delivery Good for groups

Hearthside Restaurant The  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/16/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/22/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Eveything they do need to hire more staff but still the best been going there seince I was a kid
  • 3/17/2016 A diner from MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/09/2016 A diner from MN tried it.

• 11/04/2015 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2015 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 9/06/2015 A diner from Aurora, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/04/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hearthside Restaurant The is located near the cities of St Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Hearthside Pizza St Paul Mn, Hearthside Pizza Menu, Hearthside Pizza, Hearthside Pizza Menu St Paul, Hearthside Restaurant Menu St Paul, Hearthside Restaurant Menu, Hearthside Restaurant, Hearthside Menu, and Hearthside Pizza Rice Street.