2613 N Main St
Elkhorn, NE 68022-2356

Heartland Cafe

(Between Ohio St and Elkhorn Dr)

Cuisine: Cafe, Breakfast, Catering

Heartland Cafe is a Cafe, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

DMC5555 photo

DMC5555

Elkhorn, NE

Sad experience

A HUGE RIP OFF!
When seated, we were told coffee and juice was included with the breakfast buffet. We were not shown a menu. When we received our check we were charged $4.38 for the two orange juices. The manager said juice was not included. Our waitress stood there and said she had told us it was included and I still had to insist the charge be removed. Now the kicker….I purchased a Groupon which does not expire until August 30, 2014. When I presentied the certificate, I was told by the same RUDE manager that they are under new ownership and are not honoring the Groupon. There are no signs anywhere indicating they would not honor it so ended up spending $22 for the breakfast buffet. We could have eaten for better food for less and with better service and PLEASANT managers at Village Inn. We are Elkhorn residents and always support our restaurants but WE WILL NOT BE BACK!

Breakfast Buffet

Cafe Good for groups Breakfast

Heartland Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Heartland Cafe is located near the cities of Douglas County, Waterloo, and Chicago.
People found this by searching for: Heartland Cafe Elkhorn Ne Reviews.