Hendricks BBQ

Cuisine: Barbecue, BBQ, Catering

Hendricks BBQ is a Barbecue, BBQ, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Barbecue of all types--sides-creamed spinach--locally brewed beer"
Cons
"Very little. The service was great"
  • 5/16/2016

A dining patron from Saint Charles, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Barbecue of all types--sides-creamed spinach--locally brewed beer
    Cons
    Very little. The service was great
  • 4/10/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/07/2013

A Barbecue food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

DELICIOUS BBQ -- AWESOME SERVICE

Since the weather was unseasonably beautiful yesterday, my girlfriend and I went for a bike ride on the Katy Trail. Time got away from us and we started to get hungry. I remembered seeing something on Facebook about Hendricks BBQ a few weeks ago and checked the address. We were only a few minutes away and the Katy Trail actually runs right behind their parking lot. Since they have a large patio and the weather was all sunshine, we requited seat outside.

We started with Smoked Sangria and BBQ Nachos – both did not disappoint. I have never had baked beans on Nachos but the subtle hint of sweetness was unlike anything I had ever tasted. I ordered Chicken in a Biscuit, which our server recommended as it is a signature item and my girlfriend got the BBQ Cobb Salad and added some pork. Everything was delicious and if we hadn’t been on our bikes, I would have got the rest of my Mac and Cheese to go.

Our server was friendly, attentive and made excellent recommendations for us to try since we were “newbies”.

As avid bike riders, I think we have found our Sunday Sunday spot.

Barbecue BBQ GLORIOUS ENVIRONMENT
EJB, the Owner, says:

Coming Soon!

From CityGrid:

Hendricks BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Hendricks BBQ is located near the cities of Saint Charles, Earth City, and Maryland Ht.
People found this by searching for: Hendersons Bar B Que St Charles, Hendricks Bbq St Charles, Hendricks Bbq, Hendricks Bbq St. Charles Mo, Hendricks Bbq St Charles Menu, Hendricks Bbq Menu, Hendersons Bbq On Main St Charles, Henderson Bbq St Charles Mo, and Prices On Menu Hendricks Bar B Que.