2159 Industrial Pkwy

Cuisine: Thai, Vegetarian, Catering

DRMartin photo

DRMartin

Silver Spring, MD

Mediocre food, awful service!

I wish I could give this place negative stars. I had one nice, perfectly decent meal here. The food is just okay, but they do deliver. Last night I ordered food just before they closed. The food was delivered. My husband accepted the delivery. I did not get home until after midnight. Imagine my shock and disgust to find something gritty and sand-like in my food. As it was late and after the restaurant closed I couldn’t call them to inform them of this. I worked all day today and called to discuss this problem. I had only eaten a few bites and I was willing to bring it to them to show them the problem. Having cooked Thai food myself I think the problem was that the leafy greens cooked in the dishes had not been washed properly. I politely tried to explain this.

The owner was belligerent and rude. She asked me what I wanted her to do about it. I asked for my money back or to replace the food. Despite the dirty vegetables, I was willing to give it another try. She said I couldn’t expect anything better from any other restaurant. I said no, I’ve had much better service elsewhere. She said “Yes because you’re the type who probably goes and complains everywhere.” Nothing could be further from the truth. I will NEVER eat at this place again. And if you want food that has actually been cleaned you shouldn’t either.

A good combination of stir-fried rice , chicken, vegetables and spicy chili-basil sauce - Spicy Basil Fried Rice at Herbal Thai

Spicy Basil Fried Rice

Spicy Basil Fried Rice

Thai Delivery Vegetarian
Sat 12:00PM - 09:00PM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Herbal Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Herbal Thai is located near the cities of Silver Springs, Takoma Park, Takoma Park, Langley Park, and Martins Add.
People found this by searching for: Food Delivery 20904, Thai Restaurants Zip Codes 20904, Herbal Thai 2159 Industrial Pkwy Silver Spring Md, Herbal Thai Silver Spring, Herbal Thai Silver Spring 20904, What To Eat Near 20904 At Midnight, and Thai Delivery In Zip Code 20904.