Heritage Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Cafe, Catering

Pros
"Freindly service, very good selection. I stop in everytime I'm in the area. "
"Owners and employees are rude and don't care about customers. Worst bakery in Livonia "
Cons
"Owners and employees are rude and don't care about the customers. Worst bakery in Livonia. "
  • 4/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the service.

Pros
    Freindly service, very good selection. I stop in everytime I'm in the area.
  • 1/04/2014

A diner from Livonia, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
HeritageBlows photo

HeritageBlows

Livonia, MI

Business Owner Harrasses Customers!

If you like your cakes frosted with attitude, then I suggest you go here. Otherwise – STAY AWAY! I have never in my life been treated so rudely by ANY business owner in my life. I was shopping around for cake prices for my daughters birthday cake. I stopped in to see what Heritage had to offer – I wanted to put a picture of my daughter on the cake. I was told that my cake would be around $65, and that I would confirm the order when I stopped back in with the picture I was using. Well, turns out, $65 is quite expensive for a 3 year olds birthday cake, as the other bakeries in the area were priced from $20-$40. That being said, I never returned to finish and confirm my order. Fast forward to the day of her party: all our guests have gone home and I have a voicemail from Heritage asking if I was going to come pick up my cake – HUH?! I didn’t call back to tell them they baked a mistake! Now, on the Wednesday after her party, I receive another phone call from whom I assume is the owner of the bakery. She proceeds to tell me that I am rude, avoiding her phone calls and she is disgusted that I ordered a cake and never picked it up. Needless to say, I lost it. What kind of business owner harasses potential customers?? I am embarrassed for this business. I would highly recommend Sorella’s Bakery in Livonia – the cakes and treats are 100% drama free.

Not Cake

March 30, 2012

Rude customer service-Sorella's is better

I was a loyal customer of Heritage Bakery, as I always try to support local, family-owned businesses. In the past few years I have ordered numerous large and expensive cakes from Heritage Bakery, for occasions such as 1st, 40th, and Sweet…
December 9, 2010

Great Food - Great Business

We recently moved into Livonia - Michigan, and we are so happy to find that a good old fashioned bakery still exists. Not only can you tell the moment you walk in the door (the smell is amazing), but their food really does all the…
September 29, 2010

Horrible Business Owner Harrasses Customers

If you like your cakes frosted with attitude, then I suggest you go here. Otherwise - STAY AWAY! I have never in my life been treated so rudely by ANY business owner in my life. I was shopping around for cake prices for my daughters…

RUDE Awful Terrible

Heritage Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Heritage Bakery is located near the cities of Detroit Metro, Redford, Garden City, and Redford Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Heritage Bakery Livonia, Heritage Bakery, Heritage Bakery In Garden City, Heritage Bakery In Livonia, Heritage Bakery Livonia Mi, Heritage Bakery Livonia Reviews, and Heritage Bakery Livonia Michigan.