134 Woodcrest Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-3648

Herman's Woodcrest Deli

Cuisine: Deli, American, Deli Food

Cons
"Bad food"
  • 10/28/2017

A diner from Cherry Hill, NJ tried it.

• 12/07/2015

A Deli food lover from Manahawkin, NJ tried it.

• 9/11/2015

A dining patron from Cherry Hill, NJ tried it.

• 10/02/2014

A Deli food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/01/2013

A Deli chowhound from Plainsboro, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Bad food
JKLB photo

JKLB

Cherry Hill, NJ

Won't Honor Their Own Coupons

I “purchased” a coupon to Herman’s Deli through my points from Recycle Bank. The coupon was for the Deli only. No problem. Upon entering the store, I went to left, toward the deil rather than the right for the restaurant. There, I ordered several deli sandwiches for my entire family.

When I went to the register to pay, the cashier said that sandwiches were considered “restaurant take-out” not “deli” despite being ordered on the deli side of Herman’s.

I spent a significant amount, but they couldn’t honor a tiny $2 coupon? Talk about cheap! I won’t EVER go back despite how conveniently located they are for me.

Deli Delicatessen American
tareqj

0 useful

tareqj

0 useful

Herman's Woodcrest Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Herman's Woodcrest Deli is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Hermans Deli Woodcrest, Woodcrest Deli, Herman's Deli Woodcrest, Herman's Woodcrest Deli, Herman's Deli In Cherry Hill, Hermans Deli Cherry Hill Menu, Hermans Deli Nj, Hermans Deli, and Hermans Deli Cherry Hill.