131 Yale Ave
Claremont, CA 91711-4723

Heroes Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Deli

Heroes Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Huge food sizes. Super kid friendly. Fun and relaxed"
Cons
Comments
"Easily can spilt a meal. Nachos are great. Get a half order"
  • 10/26/2020

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/16/2017

A dining patron from Rowland Heights, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/27/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/12/2016

An American chowhound from Pune, 16 tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/16/2015

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 2/17/2015

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/07/2014

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2014

Pros
    Huge food sizes. Super kid friendly. Fun and relaxed
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Easily can spilt a meal. Nachos are great. Get a half order
MPK911LADY photo

MPK911LADY

Claremont, CA

Great Hidden Treasure

My family and I moved to Claremont approximately six years ago and Heroes is one of the first restaurants we tried and have been coming back ever since. Its in downtown Claremont which is a great place to go for a fun time out. Heroes is what I call very nice casual. You wont have to dress up to go and eat there but you will get a meal every bit if not better than the high end restaurants that you will have to dress up for. Its great for all ages. My parents enjoyed it, my family including my four year old son fit right in there and almost always the students from the local colleges are in there eating. My favorite meal is the prime rib with the creamed spinach and the mashed potatoes and gravey. People it doesnt get better than this. It easily rivals the prime rib at Lawrys. Also their Horseradish cream sauce is really good. I always order the house Merlot with my prime rib and I really like it. Sorry but I dont know who makes their house Merlot, I only know its good. Now if you want lighter meals or would like to spend less money they have nachos to die for but beware they are a huge order enough for several people to eat. Their hamburgers are really good. My mom always orders their peach or apricot glazed chicken and really likes it (otherwise she wouldnt keep getting it). They also make great steaks in many different forms. Also I have to say the staff is really down to earth and always polite and welcoming making you feel right at home. No I swear I dont work there or own any part of this place its just my families favorite place to go so Im writting from the heart and stomach =) !

American Dinner Lunch

Heroes Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Heroes Restaurant is located near the cities of Montclair, La Verne, and Pomona.
People found this by searching for: Heroes Claremont Menu, Heroes Claremont, Heroes Restaurant, Heroes Restaurant Menu Claremont, Heroes Restaurant Claremont Menu, Heroes Restaurant Claremont, and Heroes And Legonds Rest. Claremont.