4490 Ladson Rd
Summerville, SC 29485

Hibachi Fusion

Cuisine: Sushi, Lunch, Breakfast

Hibachi Fusion is a Sushi, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"i need a menu"
"Sushi"
"Everything very nice people"
Cons
"I don’t know"
"Wait staff was young and rude. Talked back constantly."
"Nothing it tastes absolutley good"
Comments
"I need a menu"
"Never going back even if it is next to the movies"
  • 11/06/2018

A diner from Summerville, SC tried it.

• 8/06/2018

A diner from Summerville, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    i need a menu
    Cons
    I don’t know
    Comments
    I need a menu
  • 3/13/2018

A Sushi chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/03/2017

A Sushi chowhound from Summerville, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/04/2017

A dining patron from Summerville, SC tried it.

• 4/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/14/2016

A Sushi chowhound from North Charleston, SC tried it.

• 9/26/2016

A dining patron from Winter Haven, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2016

A Sushi food lover from GA tried it and liked it.

• 4/08/2016

A Sushi chowhound from Summerville, SC tried it.

sugafree09 photo

sugafree09

Ladson, SC

Good Food, Quick

I frequent this small restaurant when ever my fiance and I go to the movies, or just feel like grabbing some sushi.
We’re kind of late on the whole sushi crazy (since I have a small alergy to shrimp and a few other shellfish). So, whenever we get the opportunity we attempt to convert a few of our friends. Hibachi Fusion is usually our choice. The Sushi is relatively affordable, and they have a great selection. They also have hot food cooked on a flat top in he spirit of Benihana.

The Food
My fiance usually strays away from the sushi, and orders one of the bowls. The bowls are Hibachi style Meat with rice and white sauce. All of the bowls are good. Personally I enjoy the Philly roll.

The waitstaff wears kimonos, which can be very interesting. The staff varies very frequently, but our favorite of all time was a Very Zesty Caucasian kid. The fact that he was a white boy waiting in an Asian restaurant was interesting, but his ostentatiously effeminate mannerisms and lisp, paired with a white kimono added to the hilarity.

All in all Great food, and a good place to try sushi for the first time. The menu was very affordable and offered something for everyone. Good times all around. Take out or dine in… Dine in if u want a laugh

Philly Roll

Sushi roll with lox and cream cheese and a few unforgettable veggies.

Sushi Dinner Lunch

Hibachi Fusion  Restaurant Reviews

Hibachi Fusion is located near the cities of Woodbridge.
People found this by searching for: Hibachi Fusion Ladson Sc, Hibachi Fusion Sushi Menu, Hibachi Fusion Summerville, Hibachi Fusion Summerville Sc, Hibachi Fusion Summerville Menu, Hibachi Fusion Menu Summerville Sc, Hibachi Fusion Ladson Sc Menu, Hibachi Fusion, and Hibachi Fusion Menu.