Hickory Fare Bar-B-Que

Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"I love the BBQ baked potato it's always great and the sweet tea is awesome"
"Some of the food was good"
"Great barbecue, potato salad and coleslaw. Not quite as good as Stanley's but close."
Cons
"Do not serve customers burnt food that's not what we paid for if the cook burnt the food that's their fault not the customers weekends are bad there stick to the weekdays"
Comments
"Love it"
October 12, 2009

Hickory Fare Bar-B-Que is excellent.

Wow ~ this was a great meal. We're on our way back to Dallas and decided to try something off I-10. The meat was falling off the ribs and the sliced brisket was extremely lean and the portions were generous. Our 6 yr and 11 yr old loved…
October 11, 2009

Excellent BBQ

Good: We loved the ribs and lean sliced brisket. The meat fell off the bone and was delicious. The flavor was better than Cooper's BBQ down in New Braunfels.. Bad: My husband and I truly enjoyed this meal ~ and my husband's extremely…
August 2, 2005

Original location

Hickory fare bar-b-que has really moist lean beef. We usually order the family pack-lean and love the flavor. The sauce and sides are also very good. The kids enjoy coming here for lunch after a visit to the zoo which is just down the…

BBQ Barbecue Burgers

Hickory Fare Bar-B-Que  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/20/2016 A diner from Tyler, TX tried it.

• 11/09/2016 A diner from Longview, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/31/2016 A diner from Gilmer, TX tried it.

• 10/23/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love the BBQ baked potato it's always great and the sweet tea is awesome
  • 6/27/2016 A diner from Mineola, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2016 A diner from Tyler, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2016 A diner from Rowlett, TX tried it.

• 4/18/2016 A diner from Kilgore, TX tried it.

• 3/29/2016 A diner from Tyler, TX tried it.

• 3/26/2016 A diner from Tyler, TX tried it.

Hickory Fare Bar-B-Que is located near the cities of St Louis.
People found this by searching for: Hickory Fare, Hickory Fare Tyler Tx, Hickory Fare Tyler Texas, Hickory Fair Bbq, Hickory Fare Bbq Tyler Tx, Hickory Fair Tyler Tx, Hickory Fare Bbq, Hickory Fare Tyler Tx Menu, and Hickory Fair Bbq Tyler Tx.