522 W North Ave
Elmhurst, IL 60126-2105

Hickory Roasters

Cuisine: Mexican, Barbecue, Chicken

Hickory Roasters is a Mexican, Barbecue, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

LPurdy36 photo

LPurdy36

Elmhurst, IL

Rosticeria Los Fernandez

Fantastic!!! We love eating at this place, and I would recommend it to anyone. They also do catering, at very good prices. When we ate here, we ordered 1 1/2 chickens ($15), plus a quart of rice($5), quart of beans($5), mild salsa, and corn tortillas. I think we ate off this one order for 4 days. My husband and I ate it for supper twice, and I ate it for lunch 2-3 tiimes.
The chicken is so tender and delicious, and the rice and beans were really good. Their mild salsa was some of the best I have ever had.

Whole Roasted Chicken

The chickens are hickory roasted with giant green onions, and are fantastic! Just smelling them will make your mouth water. They are tender, juicy, and delicious!

Spanish Rice/Arroz

The price is for a pint of rice, which is good, and contains some veggies like carrots, lima beans, and something green—not sure if it was green bean or pepper. But it was good rice—not greasy, not gluey, not hard. Perfectly cooked.

MIld Tomato Salsa

This salsa is so good! Very tomato-ey, with just enough cilantro and minced onion. This is some of the best salsa I have ever tasted. They also have hotter salsa, which I did not try.

Refried Beans/Frijoles Refritos

This price is also for a pint. The beans were a tad salty when we had them , but they were very good. Better than most I have had at other restaurants.

Chips

The chips were homemade, and were very thick. They tasted a little like they had been fried in oil that needed to be changed. They were okay.

Mexican Roasted Chicken Barbecue
Sat 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Fri 10:00AM - 09:00PM

Hickory Roasters  Restaurant Reviews

Hickory Roasters is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Melrose, and Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Rosticeria Los Fernandez In Elmhurst, Hickory Roasters, Hickory Roasters Elmhurst Il, Rosticeria Los Fernandez Elmhurst Menu, Hickory Roaster Near Elmhurst, Il, Rosticeria Los Fernandez, Hickory Roasters Elmhurst, and Rosticeria Los Fernandez Menu.