Hickory Smokehouse

Cuisine: BBQ, Catering, Lunch

Hickory Smokehouse is a BBQ, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food the BBQ is fantastic its only drawback is they are not that fast it usually takes at least 20 min to get your food Some might argue thats not that bad but in my case I only had 30 minutes for lunch. next time like I will call ahead."
Cons
"Slower than I expected "
84259 photo

Charlotte, NC

SUPERB

My experience at this restaurant has always been very pleasant. The work staff are very cordial and the place is always clean

CHOPPED BBQ

I am originally from Denver NC and I found this restaurant about 20 years ago when I worked in Hickory and I have been coming ever since. I have since then moved to Charlotte and still make the drive. This is the best BBQ that I have ever had the pleasure of eating. Don’t change a thing!!

BBQ Parking Catering

Hickory Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/20/2016 A diner from Birmingham, A7 tried it.

• 2/12/2016 A diner from Hickory, NC tried it.

• 2/03/2016 A diner from Hickory, NC tried it.

• 2/11/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/31/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/17/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/02/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/23/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slower than I expected
  • 2/21/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hickory Smokehouse is located near the cities of Long View.
People found this by searching for: The Hickory Smokehouse Kingswinford Menu, Hickory Smokehouse Bbq Hickory Nc Menu, Hickory Smokehouse Hickory Nc, Hickory Smokehouse Bbq, Hickory Smokehouse, Smokehouse Bbq Hickory Nc, and Hickory Smokehouse Bbq Hickory Nc.