10359 S Torrence Ave

Hienie's Shrimp House

Neighborhoods: South Deering
Cuisine: Chicken, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Grew up on this stuff. Heinies takes me back. I moved away but don’t mind the drive. Excellent, gr8 tasting food. I have recommended too all my friends. "
"I had ordered a 12 piece chicken with a large order of fries the chicken are very very small & the fries were "
"They are fast. "
"Great Food, great location and a decent price ! ! ! A south side landmark ! ! !"
"The Chicken and Shrimp are the bomb!!"
"Friendly service great food "
"Fast service"
"The best fried chicken in chicago"
"Good customer service and the food is good I grew up eating from there "
"Always great tasting food and fast service"
"Pros great food cons bad area."
"Great wings and fries."
"Fried chicken and shrimp"
"Great food"
"The service is fast but not very friendly"
"The best chicken shrimp and the great ocean perch around. "
"Chicken "
"Food is always fresh and hot"
"Chicken "
"Good food"
"Great Chicken!"
"Fast service, good food!"
"I've eaten food for years. Since I was a child I'm sure. I'm 37 now and myself as well as my children. Love Hienie's Chicken as well as the shrimp with hot sauce on it "
"Fried chicken was on point! FIRE"
"Heinies hot sauce"
"Fire ass chicken"
"Tasty!!!"
Cons
"No con because the Ambiance is what makes it unique. It has never changed but it’s ok I didn’t come to eat the dining area lol "
"Need to update the dining area"
"Call orders"
"I wish they were closer to my house!!!"
"Hours of operation on line are not accurate"
"Rest of the menu needs help. It's just OK."
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc... Al good with me "
"Maybe let the fried stuff set just a few to the oil drain off the food otherwise good stuff-definitely not diet food LOL"
"Menu"
"Nothing"
"The area and the appearance of the place"
"Very dull, not very inviting"
"Appearance"
"it was cold..I ordered shrimp and got greased fish...I guess that's what it was...Horrible place"
Comments
"You should really try this place it's great"
"C for ur self u tell us "
"You'll enjoy some really good food!!!"
"Great food!"
"do not go there"
"Shrimp good too"
  • 11/15/2017

A Chicken food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2017

Cons
  • 9/17/2017

A Chicken food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/25/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/24/2017

• 8/16/2017

A Chicken food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 8/03/2017

A Chicken food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/02/2017

A dining patron from Riverdale, IL tried it.

• 8/01/2017

• 7/30/2017

Chicken Parking Catering

Hienie's Shrimp House  Restaurant Reviews

Hienie's Shrimp House is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Hienes Chicken, Hienie's Shrimp House, Heines Chicken Chicago, Shrimp Chicago, Heines Chicken, Hienies Chicken Chicago, and Hienies.