915 East Arlington Street
Gladstone, OR 97027

High Rocks Restaurant & Lounge

Neighborhoods: Gladstone
Cuisine: Burgers, Catering, Lunch

High Rocks Restaurant & Lounge is a Burgers, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Good food and friendly people"
Cons
"Noticed price increase"
  • 4/30/2017

A dining patron from West Linn, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/24/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food and friendly people
    Cons
    Noticed price increase
Movingman photo

Movingman

Ridgefield, WA

Poker fundraiser and fun with friends

I really enjoyed this place and this is my fifth time there. I had a burger, fries and alcoholic beverage. The bartender acted as my server and we had fun chit chatting and talking. She was attentive tome and the other 11 people at the small bar. I was impressed. After the meal there was a fundraiser event with poker and more drinking. I think we raised over $500 for the non profit that night.

Burger and fries

I had a burger, fries and a hot coffee and liquor drink for under $15

Burgers Catering Dinner

High Rocks Restaurant & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

High Rocks Restaurant & Lounge is located near the cities of West Linn, Oregon City, Clackamas, Marylhurst, and Oak Grove.
People found this by searching for: High Rocks Pub Poker, High Rocks Pub, High Rocks Restaurant, High Rocks Restaurant Gladstone, High Rocks Menu, High Rocks Restaurant And Lounge, and High Rocks Restaurant 97027.