Highlander Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Highlander Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Home style food and service "
"No rush. Take your time and eat on"
"Great place to eat. I have eaten there many time with the Austin Police retirees luncheon and we have never had a bad meal. They treat us very well and the food has always been good. Their Bread Pudding is the best I've ever had."
"Great food and service !"
"Wife had buffet and liked it. I had the cheeseburger. It was very good. Yes there was a bit of gristle which makes me believe they grind their own or buy it local. But to me that's a sign of an artisan. So the 1 star my2013 needs to shut their "I want a"
"They ground there own sirloin for the burgers. The buffet changes daily and is kept refreshed. Comfort classic food. The chicken fried steak is good and a great buffet choice. The ambiance is throwback hunter chic. If you love Duck Dynasty this your s"
"First time there and wow. What a pleasant surprise. The God was great and the service was great and bout a pair of Costa DelMar "
Cons
"Manager was rude"
"All good !!"
"The only con I can think of is I couldn't figure out if I got a check or paid up front. And you do pay up front by the way."
"The only con I see is my lack of attention to grammar. It should read "their own". This is not farm to market cooking. This home style, country eating fare. Always get a sweet tea!"
Comments
"RIDGE STEAKS Burgers and getting else on menu "
  • 11/17/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/10/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 8/05/2017

An American food lover from Liberty Hill, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/20/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Home style food and service
  • 6/25/2017

A dining patron from Cameron, TX tried it.

• 4/22/2017

A dining patron from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

An American food lover from Cedar Park, TX tried it.

• 1/23/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Manager was rude
  • 1/21/2017

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2017

Pros
    No rush. Take your time and eat on
my2013 photo

my2013

Burnet, TX

AWFUL OWNER ''one customer does not matter''

Staff is good food selection is o.k. burgers are usually really good this time the veggies were bad and the burgers had to much gristle. So when I went to pay I asked if they would take one of the burgers off because my wife did not eat hers. The cashier hold on and went to the back and some guy with glasses who I take was the owner came out and asked me if I was joking. I told him no and he proceeded to be hateful about how they’re the best burgers in town and if I didn’t like it not to come back and that one customer doesn’t matter. I told him I eat here all the time and he told me he doesn’t give a rats a**. I told him that’s fine I won’t be coming back he proceeded to call the cops and kick me out because one of the burgers were bad and I asked him to for him to comp the burger. Never EVER will be going back there don’t recommend for anyone else to go there because like he said one customer doesn’t matter.

cheese burger

American Good For Kids Parking

Highlander Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Highlander Restaurant In Burnet Texas, Highlander Burndt Tx, Highlander Restaurant Burnet, The Highlander Restaurant Burnet Tx, Highlander Burnet Texas, Highlander Burnet Menu, and Highlander Restaurant Burnet Tx.