Highway 58 BBQ

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Friendly waitresses, awesome sweet tea, and a homely place to have family time."
"I got the Brisket and I could tell the brisket had been reheated by the microwave. It was discussing. I will never eat there again. This is the third try at the restaurant and the food has yet to be edible."
"Stuffed potatoes "
"Really were no pros food was pretty dry. The register women got upset with me for getting my burger with everything on the side she was pissed"
"The food used to be good. I was looking forward to the chopped chicken tonight. We ordered the meal for 6 and the chicken was dry and had absolutely no flavor. It should have tasted smoked however tasted like it was baked in the oven with no seasoning. An"
Cons
"I don't think there are any cons!"
"The waitress at the window and horse playing with dirty wash towels"
"Slow , food is dry , and staff have attitudes"
Comments
"Try Rib and Loin. "

American Lunch Parking

Highway 58 BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/02/2016 A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly waitresses, awesome sweet tea, and a homely place to have family time.
    Cons
    I don't think there are any cons!
  • 1/05/2016 A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it.

• 8/01/2015 A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it.

• 5/25/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/17/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/17/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/01/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 8/04/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Stuffed potatoes
    Cons
    The waitress at the window and horse playing with dirty wash towels
  • 8/02/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: 58 Bbq Too, Highway 58 Bbq Menu, Sweeney's Bbq Hwy 58 Menu, Hwy 58 Bbq Too, Hwy 58 Bbq Menu, Hwy 58 Bbq, Sweeney's Bbq Hwy 58 Chattanooga Tn, and Sweeney's Bbq Hwy 58.