540 El Camino Real
Redwood City, CA 94063-1212

Higuma Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Oak Knoll - Redwood Park
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Higuma Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

livewire1955 photo

livewire1955

Fresno, CA

Lucky Find

We found this restaurant when we were in Redwood City staying at a motel. We were actually looking for a particular restaurant and turned in to Higuma to make a U Turn. Half way through the U Turn we decided to just park, eat and take our chances. It’s on the El Camino Real and really easy to find.

They have wonderful Japanese food! My husband had the Ahi and I had the standard Beef Teriyaki/Tempura Combo. The Ahi and Beef Teriyaki were both cooked on a wood burning grill. It’s enough, just to sit there and smell the food cooking!

It’s a small place and has a very casual atmosphere and staff. The architecture reminds you of a Japanese village eatery. The bamboo and bridges make you feel like you’re in Japan.

You will really enjoy the art work they display inside. I felt comfortable leaving my seat to wonder around just taking in the art they have on display.

Would I go there again? When I’m in the area I’ll certainly go out of my way to dine there again. It’s that good!

Japanese Parking Catering
A3oyyofvwr3j_caby-gaa7
tommers

Mountain View, CA

Higuma Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Higuma Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of San Carlos, Emerald Hills, Severna Park, Atherton, and Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Higuma Japanese Restaurant Redwood City Ca, Higuma Japanese, Higuma Japanese Restaurant, Higuma Redwood City Menu, Higuma Hours, Higuma Japanese Restaurant Menu, Higuma Redwood, and Higuma Redwood City.