15 Washington Blvd
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292-5123

Hinano

Neighborhoods: Marina Del Ray
Cuisine: Beer, Burgers, Pub Food

Hinano is a Beer, Burgers, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/01/2013

A Beer chowhound from Canyon Country, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

iLoveToEat photo

iLoveToEat

Santa Monica, CA

Somehow, among the best burgers

Ok, so let me preface this review by mentioning, this place is an absolute hole in the wall in the truest sense. (wait a minute, I said this about my last review as well… Maybe I should reconsider my tastes… :) )

There’s sawdust on the floor, a popcorn machine in the back corner, and a painting or two of topless Hawaiian girls. There are three pool tables and it gets busy on at lunches and on the weekends. It’s an old Hawaiian style pub that has been around for half a century I believe… Lot’s of character.

So why am I writing about this place? Because it has just about the most delicious hamburger I’ve ever had, and this from a pub. Completely insane I know, but try it out with a pitcher of Pyramid or Stella (they pull mugs from a freezer, so they’re all frosty like) and with the burger, it’s a match made in heaven.

I go there almost every Friday with friends from work, and it’s always damn good. You wouldn’t think it either given the environment, but it grows on you and becomes part of the charm.

I’ve had “gourmet” burgers at The Counter, and a Barney’s in Brentwood. These are considered about the best in town. While they are very good, I keep coming back to Hinano’s as I just find it near perfect good ol’ fashioned burgers.

Oh, and did I mention it’s pretty cheap? Go and give it a try!

Cheeseburger

OMG, with a frosty cold beer and some chilies on the side, this is so good it should be illegal.

The "heart attack"

I just discovered this off the menu specialty from a friend who apparently want to die with a smile on his face. Not for the weak of heart (literally) but it is completely, mouth wateringly delicious. It’s a cheeseburger, with a hotlink split in two, topped with bacon… Sound disgusting? Well it isn’t, it’s amazing… Just don’t have it every week. lol

Aruna photo

Aruna

Santa Monica, CA

Damn Tasty burgers. I don't know what they...

Damn Tasty burgers. I don’t know what they put in them, but they’re good. And affordable too!

Yummmmmm

Thanks Nordin for taking us there. Your home BBQ version is just as good!

EmilGH photo

EmilGH

Venice, CA

Best Burgers in Venice

Ok, this place is a dump. Eventhough, they just painted the outside ( see http://www.yovenice.com ) it’s still a hole in the wall.

And it’s awesome.

Great crowd. Amazing burgers.

Bring a friend, get a pitcher of beer and order 2 burgers.

Don’t ask questions. Just go and do it.

Now!

Cheeseburger

Best burger in Venice. Period.

Hinanos Beer Burgers

Bellevue, WA

Dao

0 useful

Hinano  Restaurant Reviews

Hinano is located near the cities of Marina Del Ray, Venice, Venezia, Cape May, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Hinano Venice Menu, Hinano's Marina Del Rey, Hinano's Venice, Hinano's Menu, Hinano Cafe, Hinano's Venice Ca, Hinanos, Hinano Restaurant, and Hinano's.