3325 POINT SAL RD
Guadalupe, CA 93429

Hitching Post

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Breakfast, Catering

Hitching Post is a Steakhouse, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

bobby photo

bobby

Guadalupe, CA

The Hitching Post Restaurant

I just got back from my trip to the California Coast. I had the Best BBQ ever at the Hitching Post Restaurant!! The steak was amazing! The flavor on the coast is so unique. They said they are sending their BBQ all over the USA now on BBQ2YOU. Can’t wait! Saw that movie Sideways, and new the name sounded farmilar.

Filet Mignon 8oz

sooo good!

countryman photo

countryman

Santa Maria, CA

Love The Hitching Post

So glad I read your review Bobby. Went back to the HItching Post, hadn’t been there in years. It was so good to be back. The same family still owns it, great steaks as always. Liked hearing about their new business, that www.bbq2you.com I will be ordering from that monthly! I’m gonna put their restaurant website too, www.hitchingpost1.com I have thought about that place over the years, but if I hadn’t read this reveiw, I wouldn’t have gone. Thanks man.

New York Steak

Just the right marbling, tender and juicy.

Steakhouse Parking Good for groups

Hitching Post  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The Hitching Post Guadalupe, Hitching Post In Guadelupe, Ca, Bbq2you Reviews, Hitching Post Guadalupe Ca, Hitching Post, Guadalupe,Ca, Hitching Post Restaurant, Guadalupe, Ca, and Casmalia Ca Restaurants.