Hobo's Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Grill, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
October 21, 2011

Good Place, New Stuff, Give it a Try

I can definitely tell in the past couple of years this place has made a lot of changes and my family and I are always satisfied with the food and service. The staff is friendly, even when we've had big groups come in. The bar area is a…
April 3, 2010

R

We ordered take out. I went to pick up our food the bill was $17.44 I gave the waitress 20.00 she gave me a dirty look. Then she went to get my change and gave me the money and when I received the change the waitress made a rude comment…
July 20, 2009

Hobo's Bar & Grill is Ok

I have been here twice, once to eat and the food was alright and once to hang out for karaoke night. It gets pretty busy and the crowd is unique but it was a fun time.

Grill Lunch Breakfast

Hobo's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/10/2015 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2015 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 12/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2014 A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2013 A diner from Souderton, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hobo's Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Richlandtown and Trumbauersville.
People found this by searching for: Hobos In Quakertown, Hobos Bar And Grill, Hobos Quakertown, Hoborestaurant Quakertown Pa, Hobos Restaurant Quakertown Pa, Hobos Quakertown Pa, and Hobos Restaurant Quakertown.