85 S West End Blvd

Hobo's Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Grill, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
  • 3/10/2015

A Grill food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/24/2014

A Grill food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/23/2014

A Grill food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/25/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2014

• 7/11/2014

• 6/07/2014

• 1/08/2014

A Grill food lover from Chalfont, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2013

A diner from Perkasie, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

October 21, 2011

Good Place, New Stuff, Give it a Try

I can definitely tell in the past couple of years this place has made a lot of changes and my family and I are always satisfied with the food and service. The staff is friendly, even when we've had big groups come in. The bar area is a…
April 3, 2010

R

We ordered take out. I went to pick up our food the bill was $17.44 I gave the waitress 20.00 she gave me a dirty look. Then she went to get my change and gave me the money and when I received the change the waitress made a rude comment…
July 20, 2009

Hobo's Bar & Grill is Ok

I have been here twice, once to eat and the food was alright and once to hang out for karaoke night. It gets pretty busy and the crowd is unique but it was a fun time.

11/13/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Quakertown Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/01/2017

A diner from Souderton, PA tried John's Plain and Fancy Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always friendly people and it's switched management multiple times since I started coming as a teenager (20 years ago) It's a qtown staple since it's open 24 hours. Their omlettes are amazing and when the salad bar is out, it's is fantastic. Waitstaff is
Cons
If you are served something that isn't right, bring it up at the time and they'll correct the problem. Mistakes happen. Someone probably got your scallops. Seriously, take some initiative and responsibility. Don't just pick at something you don't order an
10/31/2017

A dining patron from Reading, PA tried Taco Bell and liked it.

10/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried Garden Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
This restaurant is one of my favorites my whole family loves it and since im not really a big Chinese food fan there is some American food there too great for kids who picky like me my parents looove the Chinese food and my brother can't get enough of the
10/13/2017

A diner from Hellertown, PA tried La Campagna.

10/03/2017

A Diner food lover from Quakertown, PA tried John's Plain and Fancy Diner, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Leaving
Cons
I was served scallops that were not scallops. I hate being robbed and lied to.
Comments
The roll from the salad bar was hard as a rock. Stay away!
9/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Quakertown, PA tried Frank's Pizza.

9/06/2017

A dining patron from Fleetwood, PA tried John's Plain and Fancy Diner.

8/22/2017

An American food lover from Vinkeveen, 09 tried Cappie's Park Tavern.

8/13/2017

An American food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried Quakertown Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.

Grill Lunch Breakfast

Hobo's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Hobo's Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Richlandtown and Trumbauersville.
People found this by searching for: Hoborestaurant Quakertown Pa, Hobos Quakertown Pa, Hobos Restaurant Quakertown Pa, Hobos Bar And Grill, Hobos Quakertown, Hobos Restaurant Quakertown, and Hobos In Quakertown.