533 Allegheny Ave
Oakmont, PA 15139-2002

Hoffstot's

Cuisine: Pasta, Salads, American

Hoffstot's is a Pasta, Salads, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Comments
"Great food and service"
  • 11/10/2020

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.

• 10/26/2020

A Pasta food lover from Gibsonia, PA tried it.

• 8/06/2020

A dining patron from Natrona Heights, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/07/2020

A Pasta chowhound from Saint Clairsville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2019

A Pasta food lover from Venetia, PA tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/05/2016

A Pasta food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/05/2016

A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 3/10/2016

A Pasta chowhound from Gastonville, PA tried it and didn't like it.

• 12/19/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/13/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

cap02us photo

cap02us

Worthington, PA

Great Experiences

My girlfriend and I love to go to Hoffstots. It is always a guaranteed great meal. I love pasta and steak and they make some the best. If you are looking for romantic white table dining, this is the place to go.

Linguine with Manilla Clams

Full course meal, large portion of clams festively scattered throughout my pasta…delicious!

EHeath10 photo

EHeath10

Adona, AR

education

Menuism forum has been helping people to provide vetter dishes to their home mates. Hoffstot is also looking very delicious dish. I prefer to check taxation law assignment help and get to learn more new things to manage their writing work. I hope that I will try this dish at home. Only and only if my wife will allow me…haha.

Pasta Salads Good For Kids

Hoffstot's  Restaurant Reviews

Hoffstot's is located near the cities of Harmarville, Verona, Harmar, Fox Chapel, and Blawnox.
People found this by searching for: Hofstots Restaurant, Hoffstots Restaurant Oakmont, Hoffstots Menu, Hoffstas, Hoffstots Restaurant Oakmont, Hoffstots Restaurant, Hoffstots Restaurant Oakmont Pa, Hoffstot's Restaurant Oakmont, and Hoffstoff In Oakmont Pa.