2200 Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo, CA 94404

Hokkaido Seafood Buffet

Neighborhoods: Marina Lagoon
Cuisine: Buffet, Sushi, Seafood

Hokkaido Seafood Buffet is a Buffet, Sushi, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"It is very good taste. Nice view. I like it so much. The food have some that different when we compare with other restaurant. "
Cons
"Everything is ok. "
  • 4/13/2014

• 10/26/2013

A Buffet food lover from South San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/29/2013

A dining patron from Stockton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything is ok.
  • 7/28/2013

A Buffet chowhound from Palo Alto, CA tried it.

westbaybanjo photo

westbaybanjo

Mountain View, CA

am i in hong kong?

I can never do buffets quite right. My experience at Hokkaido was no different. This place is in the same site that the old Scores sports bar use to be. The food served here is a combination of sushi, chinese and korean food. I think this place is chinese owned, considering most of the people that work here are chinese.

The sushi was decent quality and everything else was so-so. I wasn’t too impressed. But if you’re in a hungry mood for all you can eat asian, this is a good choice. Be prepared to wait a little during peak times.

Kaven photo

Kaven

San Mateo, CA

Bad Service

I went there only once and it would be my last time for sure. I was trying to get some sushi rolls at Saturday night. So I went there and gave it a try. The place didn’t have any togo menus, and one togo box of sushi would cost $19.99 plus tax, the same rate as dine-in. After knowing that it was one way or the other, I decided to stay. Guess what? it surprised me even more. First, 4 out of 5 people didn’t know what Italian Dressing was. When I asked for that they looked at me like I was from another planet. Second, right after I work on the first plate, the waitress handed me the bill. And while I was trying to start the second one, The woman asked me to pay up so she could go home early. I complied and left that damn place immediately.
The Japanese nuclear crisis has given enough hard time to all Japanese restaurants. What you are don’t will bring an end to your business sooner. And one more piece of advice: Don’t badmouth about the customers in Chinese behind the station, because some of them might understand.

Buffet Sushi Buffet Sushi

Chinese in Sugerloaf

New Kwok Wah Restaurant

Chinese in Sugerloaf

Hokkaido Seafood Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Hokkaido Seafood Buffet is located near the cities of Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, and Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Hokkaido Seafood Buffet San Mateo, Hokkaido Buffet, Seafood Buffet San Francisco, 2200 Bridgepointe Pkwy San Mateo, Ca 94404, Hokkaido Buffet San Mateo, 2200 Bridgepointe Pkwy San Mateo, Hokkaido Restaurant San Mateo, and Buffet In San Mateo.