455 Dalton Ave

Hold The Anchovies

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Traditional

September 23, 2009

Hold The Anchovies

I really like Hold The Anchovies so doesn't alot of my family. Their delivery is usually fast, and their employees are extremely nice. My cousin goes to school in GA and whenever she comes home that is usally the first place she stops!
July 14, 2008

great pizza place

I got to hold the anchovies quite often and I have to say it is a very good pizzeria for the price. The pulled pork sandwich is phenomenal and I think their wings have gone down in taste over the years I still think they're pretty good.…
November 4, 2005

So-so Pizza.

I've gotten pizza from them a few times. It's rarely hot, and honestly the taste is VERY bland. I have to say, it's fairly inexpensive, but I do not recomment them.

6/08/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pizza House.

6/03/2018

A chowhound from US tried Battista's International House of Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/01/2018

An Italian chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Jimmy's Restaurant.

5/30/2018

A diner from Schenectady, NY tried Pizza House.

5/27/2018

A Diner chowhound from US tried Daddyo's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/16/2018

A diner from US tried Elizabeth's Restaurant.

4/14/2018

A chowhound from US tried Battista's International House of Tacos.

4/07/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Cim's Tavern.

3/25/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza House.

3/15/2018

A diner from US tried Pizza House.

Good for groups Parking Catering

Hold The Anchovies  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hold Anchovies Menu, Hold The Anchovies Pittsfield, and Hold The Anchovies Menu.