455 Dalton Ave

Hold The Anchovies

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Traditional

September 23, 2009

Hold The Anchovies

I really like Hold The Anchovies so doesn't alot of my family. Their delivery is usually fast, and their employees are extremely nice. My cousin goes to school in GA and whenever she comes home that is usally the first place she stops!
July 14, 2008

great pizza place

I got to hold the anchovies quite often and I have to say it is a very good pizzeria for the price. The pulled pork sandwich is phenomenal and I think their wings have gone down in taste over the years I still think they're pretty good.…
November 4, 2005

So-so Pizza.

I've gotten pizza from them a few times. It's rarely hot, and honestly the taste is VERY bland. I have to say, it's fairly inexpensive, but I do not recomment them.

7/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Pittsfield, MA tried Pizza House.

7/17/2017

A dining patron from Schenectady, NY tried Pizza House.

7/12/2017

A diner from Albertson, NY tried Patrick's Pub.

7/08/2017

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried Pizza House.

7/03/2017

A dining patron from Pittsfield, MA tried Pizza House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/30/2017

A diner from Springfield, MA tried Pizza House.

6/25/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Pizza House.

6/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from Pittsfield, MA tried Pizza House.

6/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Cummington, MA tried Pizza House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good subs
Cons
Took forever
5/29/2017

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried Pizza House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pizza is the best in town!
Good for groups Parking Catering

Hold The Anchovies  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hold The Anchovies Pittsfield, Hold The Anchovies Menu, and Hold Anchovies Menu.