455 Dalton Ave

Hold The Anchovies

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Traditional

September 23, 2009

Hold The Anchovies

I really like Hold The Anchovies so doesn't alot of my family. Their delivery is usually fast, and their employees are extremely nice. My cousin goes to school in GA and whenever she comes home that is usally the first place she stops!
July 14, 2008

great pizza place

I got to hold the anchovies quite often and I have to say it is a very good pizzeria for the price. The pulled pork sandwich is phenomenal and I think their wings have gone down in taste over the years I still think they're pretty good.…
November 4, 2005

So-so Pizza.

I've gotten pizza from them a few times. It's rarely hot, and honestly the taste is VERY bland. I have to say, it's fairly inexpensive, but I do not recomment them.

11/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza House.

11/11/2017

An Indian chowhound from Pittsfield, MA tried House of India.

11/09/2017

A Pizza chowhound from New Britain, CT tried Pizza House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/06/2017

A diner from Tempe, AZ tried China Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/03/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Pizza House and liked it. They liked the food.

10/22/2017

A dining patron from Pittsfield, MA tried Pizza House.

10/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Pizza Hut.

10/06/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Pizza Hut.

10/03/2017

A diner from Woonsocket, RI tried Pizza House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2017

A diner from Schenectady, NY tried Pizza Works.

Good for groups Parking Catering

Hold The Anchovies  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hold The Anchovies Menu, Hold Anchovies Menu, and Hold The Anchovies Pittsfield.