Hollis Country Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Hollis Country Kitchen is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

MRSTLC photo

Merrimack, NH

do they even know how to cook?

the food here was pretty deplorable, when i go out for breakfast i like us to all have coffee served at the same time. I think the worst thing that you can do is let the customers see you pour all the coffee grinds into the new pot without rinsing it out, or wait how about dirty cups.

We ordered the crepes now as most of you may know you dont make crepes with the bisquick pancake mix and yup thats what they do here now im not a chef but even my 11 year old can tell you how to properly make a crepe.

The toast was cold un buttered and there were no refills on the coffee which was surprising and the homefries well lets just say they looked like boiled potatoes with ketchup on them. The food really had no flavor and the service was about a 3. The atmosphere was a little less than a greasy soon and I will never eat here again if this place gets good reviews it is being done by people who work here because even the staff didnt tie their greasy hair back.
I give it 1 for cleanliness 0 for service and a 0 for food quality the place really sucks

the worst version of crepes i have ever seen if these are mamas crepes then retire her because is all these were were very thin pancakes pancakes are not crepes go back to cooking school or dont offer something you cant cook

May 9, 2011

Country kitchen never ceases to amaze me.

Country kitchen never ceases to amaze me. I usually get breakfast there but now I'm going to come for dinner more. Last night I ordered the spinach ravioli special, with chicken. It's a ten dollar plate and only a few dollars more for…
January 25, 2010

The truth

I live in Hollis.The food is overpriced and is usually burned.I have lived one mile away for 3 years now, and have eaten there twice.If you want a townies opinion go to Market Place Diner...Get real food at real prices and walk out with a…

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
American Lunch Parking

Hollis Country Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and didn't like it.

• 7/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/26/2013 A diner from Nashua, NH tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Country Kitchen Hollis Nh Restaurant, Hollis Country Kitchen Menu, Country Kitchen Hollis Nh, Hollis Country Kitchen, Hollis Country Kitchen Hours, Country Kitchen Hollis, Weigels Country Corner Hollis, Hollis Country Kitchen Menu Hollis Nh, and Country Kitchen Hollis Nh Menu.