6359 Jimmy Carter Blvd
Norcross, GA 30071-2316

Holt Brothers Bar-BQ

Cuisine: BBQ, Southern/Soul

Pros
"Best damn ribs I've ever eaten ,collards and cornbread like my grandma used to make . Fried green tomatos don't miss"
  • 1/02/2016

A dining patron from Lanham, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/10/2014

A BBQ chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

swampem photo

swampem

Cumming, GA

Best brunswick stew

I used to frequent his joint, it’s in an old hardees, when I worked & lived in the general vicinity, I was wondering if it was still open. I had the best brunswick stew ever here. They made it spicy. Too die for!

BBQ Southern/Soul

Holt Brothers Bar-BQ  Restaurant Reviews

Holt Brothers Bar-BQ is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners, Peachtree, and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Holt Brothers Bbq Ga, Holt Brothers Barbecue, Holt Bros Bar B Que, Holt Bros Bbq Atlanta, Holt Brothers Bbq, Holt Brothers Bbq Norcross, Holt Bros Barbecue, Holt Bros Bbq, and Holt Brothers Georgia.