Homestead Inn

March 22, 2008

Nice and convenient

This is am old farmhouse that has a wraparound porch to enjoy especially in the warmer months. This mansion dates to 1799 and is decorated with antiques, a real country inn.
December 3, 2007

A fine example of great cusine

I have never stayed at the Inn . But over my years living in this area, the food was exceptional .Before moving to Oregon I took several friends there for dinner. Everything was veryl great. When returning to Greenwich CT,I always plan a…
December 21, 2004

CO$TLY MISTAKE

Hands down the worst experience I ever had. The bed was so uncomfortable I could sleep. The pillows were lumpy and foam (apparently you have to request down - something I was told after checkout). The room was small, awkward and…

Homestead Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Homestead Inn is located near the cities of , Cos Cob, Port Chester, and Rye Brook.
People found this by searching for: Homestead Greenwich Menu, Homestead Inn Restaurant Greenwich Ct, Homestead Inn Menu, Homestead Inn Greenwich Ct, Homestead Inn Menu Greenwich, The Homestead Greenwich Ct, Homestead Inn Greenwich Menu, Homestead Inn Menu Greenwich Ct, and The Homestead Greenwich Menu.