Homestead Inn

March 22, 2008

Nice and convenient

This is am old farmhouse that has a wraparound porch to enjoy especially in the warmer months. This mansion dates to 1799 and is decorated with antiques, a real country inn.
December 3, 2007

A fine example of great cusine

I have never stayed at the Inn . But over my years living in this area, the food was exceptional .Before moving to Oregon I took several friends there for dinner. Everything was veryl great. When returning to Greenwich CT,I always plan a…
December 21, 2004

CO$TLY MISTAKE

Hands down the worst experience I ever had. The bed was so uncomfortable I could sleep. The pillows were lumpy and foam (apparently you have to request down - something I was told after checkout). The room was small, awkward and…

Homestead Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/28/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Homestead Inn is located near the cities of , Cos Cob, Port Chester, and Rye Brook.
People found this by searching for: Homestead Greenwich Menu, Homestead Inn Greenwich Restaurant Menu, Homestead Inn Menu Greenwich Ct, The Homestead Greenwich Menu, Homestead Inn Greenwich Menu, Homestead Inn Menu, and Homestead Inn Menu Greenwich.