3670 Soldano Blvd
Columbus, OH 43228

Hometown Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, American (New), Traditional

Hometown Buffet is a Buffet, American (New), and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 3/22/2018

A Buffet food lover from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/26/2016

A Buffet food lover from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 11/02/2015

A Buffet chowhound from Portsmouth, OH tried it and didn't like it.

Lukying photo

Lukying

Columbus, OH

BEWARE!! CAUTION! AVOID! BEWARE!

BEWARE! AVOID! BEWARE!!

My family and I have not been to this Hometown Buffet in a long time and decided to drop by for dinner Monday, Feb 9th. around 7pm – 8:15pm. Well, I now know why. First of all the most horrifying thing was when my husband was eating their chicken pot pie and what he discovered when he chewed down on something hard…. A PIECE OF BROKEN GLASS!!! At first he thought it might have been a piece of chicken bone but when he looked more closely it was indeed a piece of round broken glass. He immediately took the bowl to the general manager and she looked at it, took it and apologized and told the staff to pull out all the rest of the chicken pot pies. After that all she did was take out the charge for my husband’s portion of our dinner and that was all. That is the most terrifying thought to have a piece of broken glass in your food. What if it were my child who ate it? I couldn’t have imagined. Other disappointing things I’ve discovered during our dine in before my husband bit into the glass was that I’ve noticed there were a number of young staff members lounging around, following each other while gossiping about he said-she said and not doing their jobs of monitoring the food quantity/quality of the buffet, with their lack of attention to work they burned my daughter’s right hand when she asked for a slice of beef and one of the young gossip girls, while cutting the beef, splashed the hot water that’s underneath the pan of beef (which was to keep the pan warm). My daughter expressed pain as it was a slight pink coloration but I’m sure this could have been avoided. In fact from now on that’s exactly what our family will do— AVOID this place, which I would highly recommend to future families to do the same!

Buffet

Roasted chicken tastes like plastic and a broken PIECE OF GLASS in chicken pot pie!!!

Buffet American (New) BEWARE

Hometown Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Hometown Buffet is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Hometown Buffet Soldano Blvd, 3670 Soldono Boulevard Columbus, Oh 43228, Managers Of Hometown Buffet At 3670, Vegsn Buffet 43228, Hometown Buffet Soldano Blvd. Reviews, 3670 Soldono Blvd Columbus Oh 43228, Hometown Buffet 3670 Solondo Blvd. Columbus Ohio, and Why Did Hometown Buffet Close Soldano Blvd Columbus Ohio.