9089 Bruceville Rd
Elk Grove, CA 95758-5902

Hometown Buffet

Cuisine: American (New), Catering, Lunch

Hometown Buffet is a American (New), Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Friendly and kin"
Cons
"Cooked food"
  • 10/29/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/01/2013

An American (New) food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly and kin
    Cons
    Cooked food
fawnsworth photo

fawnsworth

Elk Grove, CA

WEAK MANAGEMENT

Was suppose to have a business meeting at this branch in Elk Grove California Arrival-ed at 10:45 am knowing it opened at 11:00am
on Thursdays. The place did not open until 11:15 am only because
I called them at 11:15 am and they opened. “the lady said we are not ready yet. So that is the way it is” I said I wish to talk with a manager
and I did I asked him why open the doors at 11:15am instead of the time that’s out on the front door. He said why worry we opened didn’t we! it may be a little late but we will open eventually.
I said I have been in management 22 years and service on time is very important.He walked away and totally ignored me.
My staff of 22 employees will never again patronize that establishment. We will have our meeting at the golden coral from now on. Your management is very weak in that store.

American (New) Parking Catering

Hometown Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Hometown Buffet is located near the cities of Laguna.
People found this by searching for: Hometown Buffet Elk Grove Ca, Hometown Buffet Menus, Hometown Buffet Elk Grove, Hometown Buffet Catering, Hometown Buffet In Elk Grove, Hometown Buffet Prices Elk Grove, Home Town Buffet Elk Grove Ca, Home Town Fuffet In Elk Grove, and Hometown Buffet Elk Grove Prices.