Hometown Cafe

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Soups

Hometown Cafe is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly"
"Lots of food fast and inexpensive "
"The breakfast menu here is amazing, and incredibly inexpensive. Additionally, the restaurant offers real maple syrup, a real plus for any Vermonter coming here. I would highly recommend this place to anyone."
"fast and friendly "
"Great breakfast, good lunch, and great dinners. "
"Love the hometown cafe in marid rid great food and service "
"Pie was very good "
"It's old fashioned at its best."
"smiling and freindly people along with great desserts and food"
Cons
"Four couples that arrived after us where severed first. It was my birthday, the wife took me out for lunch. The food was not good at all. The cauliflower was doughy, my burger was burnt, the wife's bacon was very smokey tasting (strong) the coffee swamp w"
"Hard to get a seat after 9am on a Sunday "
"Minimal vegetarian options, non-breakfast options aren't nearly as amazing"
"Nothing"
"New wait staff tend to forget about re-filling your coffee or drinks."
"Small"
"that i cant get there as much as i would like to"
Comments
"Don't get your hopes up"
"Come here for breakfast - you won't regret it"
  • 6/18/2017

A Lunch food lover from Potsdam, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/28/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried it.

• 5/28/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/18/2017

A Lunch food lover from Homer, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't get your hopes up
  • 3/28/2017

A Lunch food lover from Massena, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/08/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried it.

• 1/28/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Sugar Grove, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Ogdensburg, NY tried it.

• 12/11/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Canton, NY tried it.

• 9/06/2016

A dining patron from Schenectady, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

parkhyein photo

parkhyein

New York, NY

Okay, so it's a small town diner and the food...

Okay, so it’s a small town diner and the food really doesn’t deserve five stars. But I can’t help it, I freaking love this place (it doesn’t hurt that it’s MY small town diner). Always filled with old, crabby, overweight people who look at you suspiciously, this is what I’ll miss when everything gets replaced by IHOP and Applebee’s franchises. Plus, many kinds of pie for $1.75 a slice! Oh, rural living.

zachm1 photo

zachm1

Norwood, NY

HomeTown Cafe- EXCELLENT!!

THE NIGHT CAFE

Come, take a walk with me.
Down to the Night Cafe.
We’ll talk and sip our coffee till
night-time turns to day.

We’ll walk along cold, ambered streets
before we reach North Main
where through its cafe window see:
folks gathered once again.

See how their faces glow?
As they share the love within.
This place called the Night Cafe:
Folks treat you just like kin.

Come, spend some time with me,
inside the night cafe.
We’re wearied with this week of work;
we need a bit of play!

So, come take a walk with me.
down to the Night Cafe!
Let’s talk and sip our coffee now,
down in the Night Cafe.

copyright 2014 ZBM

Ham and Chees Omlett

This place has the BEST omletts in the world! Somebody really knows how to cook! Absolutely mouth-watering, and very easy on the eyes too. If you haven’t tried this breakfast delight…hurry! Your eggs will get cold!

The Night Cafe Good For Kids Lunch
parkhyein

New York, NY

Hometown Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hometown Cafe Norwood Ny Menu, Hometown Cafe Norwood, Hometown Norwood Ny, Hometown Diner Norwood.Ny, Hometown Cafe Madrid Ny, Norwood Ny Diner, and Hometown Cafe Norwood Ny.