Hometown Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"When I walked in I waited for 10 minutes while all the workers looked at me periodically while never greeting me. They worked around me and never even said hello. After an entire 10 minutes the gentlemen said "what is it that you need".They serv"
"Best pie in town!!"
  • 3/08/2017

A dining patron from Danbury, CT tried it.

• 8/09/2015

A diner from Naugatuck, CT tried it.

• 1/24/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/19/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/31/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/28/2014

Pros
    Best pie in town!!
  • 11/17/2013

A dining patron from Waterbury, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/06/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Ardsley, NY tried it.

• 11/02/2013

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it and didn't like it.

• 9/12/2013

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

January 10, 2008

Good Food

When I bring the kids to my mother in-laws she's always ready to order Pizza. Always with extra cheese and pepperoni. I enjoy it with garlic. Good crust too.
January 4, 2008

A quality pizza and a store that supports the town

Have any of your children been at a sporting event where the coach brings in pizza as a treat for the kids. These pizzas usually come from Home Town Pizza where the owners support the town teams and the quality of the food and pizzas make…
January 3, 2008

Yummy Pizza

Every time we go to mom's she orders Home Town Pizza. Their sauce is good and extra cheese please. Top it with pepperoni and the kids are happy. They handle large orders with ease.

8/13/2017

An Asian chowhound from New Britain, CT tried Golden Wok and liked it. They liked the food.

3/08/2017

A diner from Danbury, CT tried Hometown Pizza.

1/20/2017

An Asian chowhound from Naugatuck, CT tried Golden Wok.

4/03/2016

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Prospect, CT tried Dunkin' Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Small town friendly people fast food
3/12/2016

A chowhound from New York, NY tried Coach Jay's Place, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The absolute best burgers ever! Seriously, my favorite is the Patriot burger, but you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. When my husband unfortunately passed away, I had loads of family and friends visiting from all over the country, and we all ord
1/27/2016

A Mexican chowhound from New Britain, CT tried Senor Pancho's.

1/17/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Milford, CT tried Senor Pancho's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was terrible
1/16/2016

A dining patron from Naugatuck, CT tried Coach Jay's Place.

11/24/2015

A diner from Prospect, CT tried Coach Jay's Place and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/12/2015

A diner from New York, NY tried Coach Jay's Place and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Hometown Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hometown Pizza In Prospect Ct, Hometown Pizza Prospect Ct, Hometown Pizza In Prospect Ct Menu, Hometown Pizza Prospect, Hometown Prospect Ct Menu, Hometown Pizza , Prospect, Menu, Home Town Pizza Prospect, Ct, and Hometown Pizza Prospect Ct Menu.