Hometown Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"When I walked in I waited for 10 minutes while all the workers looked at me periodically while never greeting me. They worked around me and never even said hello. After an entire 10 minutes the gentlemen said "what is it that you need".They serv"
"Best pie in town!!"
January 10, 2008

Good Food

When I bring the kids to my mother in-laws she's always ready to order Pizza. Always with extra cheese and pepperoni. I enjoy it with garlic. Good crust too.
January 4, 2008

A quality pizza and a store that supports the town

Have any of your children been at a sporting event where the coach brings in pizza as a treat for the kids. These pizzas usually come from Home Town Pizza where the owners support the town teams and the quality of the food and pizzas make…
January 3, 2008

Yummy Pizza

Every time we go to mom's she orders Home Town Pizza. Their sauce is good and extra cheese please. Top it with pepperoni and the kids are happy. They handle large orders with ease.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Hometown Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/09/2015 A diner from Naugatuck, CT tried it.

• 1/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/28/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best pie in town!!
  • 11/17/2013 A diner from Waterbury, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/06/2013 A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.

• 11/02/2013 A diner from Cheshire, CT tried it and didn't like it.

• 9/12/2013 A diner from Middletown, CT tried it.

• 4/23/2013 A diner from Naugatuck, CT tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Hometown Pizza In Prospect Ct, Hometown Pizza Prospect Ct, Home Town Pizza Prospect, Ct, Hometown Pizza Prospect Ct Menu, Hometown Pizza In Prospect Ct Menu, Hometown Prospect Ct Menu, and Hometown Pizza Prospect.