1418- N Loop 336 W
Conroe, TX 77301

Honey-bee Ham

Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Wraps

• 3/18/2019

A Deli food lover from Huntsville, TX tried it.

• 11/12/2018

A Deli chowhound from Conroe, TX tried it.

• 11/07/2018

A Deli food lover from Conroe, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2018

A diner from Conroe, TX tried it.

• 4/17/2018

A diner from Spring, TX tried it.

• 11/22/2016

Ashleyrome84 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Ashleyrome84 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/22/2016

A diner from Willis, TX tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

ashleyrome84 photo

ashleyrome84

Conroe, TX

DO NOT GO HERE

On 11/21/2016 I visited Honey Bee Ham & Deli in Conroe, Tx with my 4 year old son. I went in there to ask about a turkey for Thanksgiving Dinner. I asked the man at the counter (Chris) if they had pre-sliced turkey. He replied yes and handed me a bag and I paid for the turkey. I went back to my truck and opened it and saw he had given me deli meat for sandwiches not actual turkey breast (what people eat at Thanksgiving). I went back in and told him that this is not what I had ordered and he became very agitated and said “Can’t you see the picture of it on the wall?!” I replied, “I wanted sliced turkey breast for thanksgiving dinner. If I had wanted sliced deli meat I would have gone to H-E-B. I would like a refund please.” He looked at me and yelled, “JESUS CHR*ST LADY!” and stormed to the cash register, opened it up and threw $30 in my face and yelled “GOOD LUCK IN LIFE YOUR GOING TO F*CKING NEED IT.” I was absolutely horrified he behaved in such an unprofessional manner especially with my 4 year old son right there watching. I am a single mother and Iraq Veteran I do not deserve to be treated with such disrespect. I have filed a complaint with the BBB requesting a formal apology. Nothing else. When I called the store Chris had the audacity to hang up on me. He didn’t even have the integrity to apologize for his unprofessional behavior. You do not treat customers like that and you should be ashamed of yourself Chris for saying those awful things in front of a 4 year old. May God forgive your nasty hateful soul!

RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

It's Honey-B-Ham & Deli..

We had cheese burgers & fries when friends took
us here..

The food was very good drinks were cold and it was
clean, not sure of the price as we didn’t pay..

We would go back if in the area lol and Pay this time..

Burgers & Fries..

Cheeseburgers were good fresh veggies the
fries has a tad to much salt, but I soaked em
in ketchup

Deli Sandwiches Wraps

Honey-bee Ham   Restaurant Reviews

Honey-bee Ham is located near the cities of Montgomery County.
People found this by searching for: Honey Ham Conroe, Honey Bee Ham Menu, Honey B Ham Conroe, Honey B Conroe, Honey Bee Ham Conroe Menu, Honey Bee Ham & Deli Conroe Tx 77304, Honey B Ham Christmas Menu, and Honey Bee Ham Conroe.