Hong Kong Buffet

Cuisine: Asian, Ukrainian, Buffet

Pros
"I got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor,lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
"Fucked her right in the pussy"
Cons
"Got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor, lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
Comments
"I will never eat here again. "
  • 5/13/2015

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I will never eat here again.
  • 7/27/2014

Pros
    Fucked her right in the pussy
  • 6/08/2014

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

February 11, 2016

I usually only order Pork Egg Fu young to go..\r Great Food, wonderful service..\r Thanks Linda
October 3, 2008

Best Chinese Food Ever!!!!!

The secret to getting great food and great service at this place is to go during its non-busy hours. Avoid lunch and dinner times and save this place for the later hours. The atmosphere is much more relaxed at this time and the food is…
June 11, 2008

terrible food and service

The food was cold and old, and the selection was terrible for the money. The staff was also horribly rude. Upon leaving, I told them that we were unpleased and we would not be back, and the lady told me she appreciated it and she was…

10/19/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Jimmy John's.

5/29/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Applebee's.

3/22/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried D W's Diner.

9/23/2015

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried D W's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good portions friendly.
5/13/2015

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Hong Kong Buffet, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Comments
I will never eat here again.
1/17/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner and didn't like it.

1/17/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner.

10/22/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried Cake Box, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/06/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff I think your female manager angela is very dedicated to her job always a smile and warm greeting customers
9/02/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Asian Ukrainian Buffet

Hong Kong Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Hong Kong Buffet is located near the cities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Buffet New Hope, Hong Kong Buffet In New Hope Mn, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn Hours And Cost, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Menu, Hong Kong Buffet Crystal, Hong Kong Buffet Crystal Mn, and Hong Kong Buffet Menu In New Hope, Mn.