Hong Kong Buffet

Cuisine: Asian, Ukrainian, Buffet

Pros
"I got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor,lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
"Fucked her right in the pussy"
Cons
"Got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor, lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
Comments
"I will never eat here again. "
  • 5/13/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I will never eat here again.
  • 7/27/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Fucked her right in the pussy
  • 6/08/2014

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

June 11, 2008

terrible food and service

The food was cold and old, and the selection was terrible for the money. The staff was also horribly rude. Upon leaving, I told them that we were unpleased and we would not be back, and the lady told me she appreciated it and she was…
January 14, 2008

OK Chinese

We have been here a few times. It is ok. We have gone as part of a group. Had we been on our own, we would have gone somewhere else. It is ok. Some of the food is pretty good. The restaurant is fairly clean, but I would like to see…
January 13, 2008

Just ok

This place you to have a pretty good buffet.But in the last couples of years they have changed owners and the food has gone down a lot.I still think the green bean dishes are good.They need to clean it up before i go back,

10/19/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried Jimmy John's.

5/29/2017

A Burgers food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Applebee's.

3/22/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried D W's Diner.

9/23/2015

An American chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried D W's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good portions friendly.
5/13/2015

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Hong Kong Buffet, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Comments
I will never eat here again.
1/17/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner and didn't like it.

1/17/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner.

10/22/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried Cake Box, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/06/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff I think your female manager angela is very dedicated to her job always a smile and warm greeting customers
9/02/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Asian Ukrainian Buffet

Hong Kong Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Hong Kong Buffet is located near the cities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Buffet Crystal, Hong Kong Buffet Crystal Mn, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn Hours And Cost, Hong Kong Buffet In New Hope Mn, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope, Hong Kong Buffet Menu In New Hope, Mn, and Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Menu.