Hong Kong Buffet

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"I got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor,lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
"Fucked her right in the pussy"
Cons
"Got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor, lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
Comments
"I will never eat here again. "
  • 5/13/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I will never eat here again.
  • 7/27/2014

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Fucked her right in the pussy
  • 6/08/2014

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

Asian Lunch Catering

Hong Kong Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Hong Kong Buffet is located near the cities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Buffet Menu In New Hope, Mn, Hong Kong Buffet Crystal Mn, Hong Kong Buffet Crystal, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Menu, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope, Hong Kong Buffet In New Hope Mn, and Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn Hours And Cost.