Hong Kong Buffet

Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Pan Asian

Pros
"I got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor,lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
"Fucked her right in the pussy"
Cons
"Got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor, lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival "
Comments
"I will never eat here again. "
February 11, 2016

I usually only order Pork Egg Fu young to go..\r Great Food, wonderful service..\r Thanks Linda
October 3, 2008

Best Chinese Food Ever!!!!!

The secret to getting great food and great service at this place is to go during its non-busy hours. Avoid lunch and dinner times and save this place for the later hours. The atmosphere is much more relaxed at this time and the food is…
June 11, 2008

terrible food and service

The food was cold and old, and the selection was terrible for the money. The staff was also horribly rude. Upon leaving, I told them that we were unpleased and we would not be back, and the lady told me she appreciated it and she was…

Asian Catering Dinner

Hong Kong Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I will never eat here again.
  • 7/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Fucked her right in the pussy
  • 6/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Hong Kong Buffet is located near the cities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn, Hong Kong Buffet In New Hope Mn, Hong Kong Buffet Crystal, Hong Kong Buffet Crystal Mn, Hong Kong Buffet Menu In New Hope, Mn, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Menu, Hong Kong Buffet New Hope Mn Hours And Cost, and Hong Kong Buffet New Hope.