Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Burgers, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Love the food"
"Need better price on delivery "
"Service was terrible, and when we cancelled, did not refund our card."
"Chinese mom hollering at kidd"
"They deliver and that's a plus. The food was fantastic!"
"Mongolian beef and prices are great"
"I drive all over the country to all kinds of Chinese restaurants.this by far without question has the freshest and best tasting food ever.next time I'm in ft smith I can assure you that I'll be back.excellent service and plenty of food"
"They stole 22$ from me. The drivers are thieves."
Cons
"Remove the tv."
"na"
"Nothing I believe that they are a top notch place.highly recommended"
"I want my money back."
Comments
"Na"
"For great food and friendly staff.take it from me I've been going to these restaurants all my years of driving the country and this is a number 1 place to eat.food is great"
"22.00$ is a lot of money. For a company to say it didn't happen is BS."
  • 8/18/2017

A dining patron from IL tried it.

• 6/12/2017

An Asian food lover from Fort Smith, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Remove the tv.
  • 3/03/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 1/17/2017

An Asian chowhound from Oklahoma City, OK tried it.

• 12/12/2016

An Asian food lover from Edmond, OK tried it.

• 8/11/2016

A diner from Inola, OK tried it.

• 7/17/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/24/2016

A diner from Fayetteville, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2016

A dining patron from Fort Smith, AR tried it.

Asian Burgers Chinese

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Ft Smith, Arkoma, and Fort.
People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Chinese Fort Smith, Hong Kong Menu, Hong Kong Fort Smith, Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Fort Smith Ar, Hong Kong Fort Smith Menu, Hong Kong Fort Smith Ar, Hong Knog Fort Smith Ar, Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Fort Smith Ar Menu, and Hong Kong Chinese Fort Smith Menu.