Hong Kong Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"fast service, pretty good for for what you are paying for. "
"Tasty food"
Cons
"its a smaller kinda worn out building and I sense that they feel the stress of that in the kitchen, however they make the best of it. "
"Build is a hole in the wall"
August 22, 2010

I've had way better.

Perhaps I had simply had a bad experience, but I don't think their food really qualifies as "Chinese" food. At most the orange chicken that I ordered was sweet and sour chicken with sauce poured over it. The did have somewhat decent Crab…
May 15, 2009

Its basically laced chicken

I dont know if they are tossing some illegal substances in the chicken but I can tell you once you have it you cannot stop. My wife and I have had it atleast once a week since we moved to town sometimes twice a week. We are currently…
November 3, 2005

Their chicken actually looks like chicken!

I have a hard time eating at alot of Chinese restaurants. Sometimes their chicken doesn't actually look like chicken! I really like Hong Kong Express though. They use all white meat chicken in all of their chicken dishes. The food is…

Chinese Asian Fast Food

Hong Kong Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/16/2015 A diner from Warrensburg, MO tried it.

• 8/10/2015 A diner from Whiteman Air Force Base, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    fast service, pretty good for for what you are paying for.
    Cons
  • 12/04/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/15/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Tasty food
    Cons
    Build is a hole in the wall
  • 12/17/2013 A diner from Warrensburg, MO tried it.

• 12/08/2013 A diner from TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Express Menu, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg, Hong Kong Express Menu Warrensburg, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg Mo Menu, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg Missouri, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg Menu, Hong Kong Express Menu Warrensburg Mo, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg Mo, and Hong Kong Express, Warrensburg, Mo Restaurant.