Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Japanese

Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"The food"
"Great food go there every weekend "
"Wonderful food"
Cons
"Long wait time"
Tickedoff photo

Tickedoff

Philadelphia, PA

Won Ton Soup taste crap!

I went up on New Year Eve to pick our chinese food and paid $28 for the food. I brought it home and start eating won ton soup but what they did do? Water it down? It taste real bland and it didn’t have taste at all. Period! Are they greedy just to water it down? They used to have good won ton soup but that night failed to meet our expectations. And we’re a longtime customer and are not happy at all with their soup. We drove a good distance to get there, now we’re going to think twice before we decide order there again. What a disappoitnment!

P.S. When the Chinese people got together and sat down, you should see how good they MAKE with their meal which they didn’t make our meal real good. It’s really stinks!

Big meal

Won Ton soup stink!

gregc1 photo

gregc1

Newtown, PA

Excellent Food

Lunch time, dinner time or take out Great food anytime.
Large portions always fresh ingredients.

Anything on the menu

Try it you will like it. Only down side No liquor.

September 30, 2010

Paid $339.64 for 39.64 order!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Food my be ok BUT_____BE CAREFUL--My take out order was 39.64 I filled the recpt in for $39.64---they charged me $339.64 against my debit--which created an issue number one---and then never reversed it until 5 days later.......I called to…

Chinese Asian Good For Kids

Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/22/2015 A diner from Levittown, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/31/2015 A diner from Langhorne, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/01/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 12/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Long wait time
  • 10/31/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant is located near the cities of Fallsington, Tullytown, Fairless Hills, Penn Valley, and Burlington County.
People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Pearl Langhorne Menu, Hong Kong Pearl Langhorne, Hong Kong Pearl Menu Langhorne, Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant Menu, Hong Kong Pearl Levittown Menu, Hong Kong Langhorne, Hong Kong Pearl, and Hong Kong Pearl Menu.